Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Just so you know, that gif was both an example and a reaction.

The Legendary Shark

Why do my mass debates always end with pussies?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

paddykafka

A common complaint of Hugh Hefner's, or so I've been told. :lol:

Grugz

I don't think hugh has a shortage of them so has no need to mass debate.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

TordelBack

Quote from: Grugz on 20 November, 2014, 06:16:20 PM
I don't think hugh has a shortage of them so has no need to mass debate.

Supoib. 

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Maybe it's power plant workers getting deliveries from Amazon.
I guess the next thing will be to imply that this is the work of Russia or ISIS, just to keep us afraid.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Hey, what's the problem?  After all, if you've nothing to hide, why do you need privacy?  Huh?  Huh?

If I ever get any dosh, I am so getting myself a drone.  Pestering the cats when they're out and about alone would be worth it.

The Legendary Shark

Is the US just one big Alan Moore story?
m.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30105412
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Good to see our cousins in the ROI have rediscovered their heart and told the shysters to stick their f**king water levy and proposed TV levy where the sun dont shine....makes me proud to be Irish. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Legendary Shark

A step in the right direction indeed.
Don't be proud to be Irish, though - or English, Scottish, Welsh, American, Polish, Russian, French, German or Chinese or anything. The imaginary lines on a map within the bounds of which you happen to have been born are just one aspect of you as a whole.
Be proud instead to be a free human being of infinite worth and potential - part of a family seven billion strong.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 23 November, 2014, 01:55:06 PM
Be proud instead to be a free human being of infinite worth and potential - part of a family seven billion strong.

Dow we have to try that hard?

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Darren Wilson has been aquited for the murde of Mike Brown. Their is no justice in the world when a young unarmed man can be gunned down because the police don't like how he looks. Fuck the american police system and it's white supremacy.