Main Menu

Help! Specific Image Needed…

Started by Jim_Campbell, 07 August, 2021, 12:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Can anyone help me out with this? I need a decent resolution scan (or capture from digital) of some specific images — I can't remember which of the end-of-year progs it was in, and my back progs are scattered across multiple boxes and locations.

You'll know the one I mean — the story is the Alan Grant penned/Cam Kennedy illustrated Dredd with John Wagner in a flying bath. If any one can help me out with some of the panels of John from that episode, you'd have my undying gratitude. :)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

broodblik

It was originally published in the xmas prog 2000. It was also re-published in the Judge Dredd Case Files #31. I can help out with the digitally version of the case files, you can pm me
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: broodblik on 07 August, 2021, 12:56:35 PM
It was originally published in the xmas prog 2000. It was also re-published in the Judge Dredd Case Files #31. I can help out with the digitally version of the case files, you can pm me

I'm literally heading out of the door, but will msg you tomorrow — very much appreciated. Thanks!

Colin YNWA

I don't have a scanner but happy to take photos if you need. Let me know if that's any use to you.

Funt Solo

I scanned these from the physical issue - there are other shots, but due to where the spine is, I think I'd be damaging the prog to get them, so I'm not going to.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

I really enjoyed that little story - Dredd does an Animal Man and meets his maker.

Makes me wonder what Strontium Dog and Al's Baby would have been like drawn by Cam Kennedy. Not so much the Balls Brothers, though...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

clavell

Hi.

I have all the pages, but I can't post them here - file sizes too large. Can I email them to you ?

- C
Writing Future Shocks is hard !

Pete Wells

Here you go Mr Jim!

I once asked John what he thought about this story, and in his gruff, Dreddlike way he said "I thought it was a bit incestuous!"

Jim_Campbell

Thanks for all the help with this, folks. Very much appreciated.