Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: You've been hit by, You've been struck by a…

Started by broodblik, 07 March, 2022, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Over the years the prog has seen its fair share of villains. Some of them where mean, vicious, plainly bad, or just psychopathic. Well, this is not that kind of vote it is rather whom of these villains are the "coolest" of them all:
-   Torquemada
-   Judge Death
-   PJ Maybe
-   The Mekon
-   Quartz
-   (this spot has been kept empty on purpose <add your villain>)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

Colin YNWA

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

rogue69

Magnetica

PJ was a fantastic villain, but Torquemada is the GOAT.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Torquemada is probably the greatest villain in all of comics. So, him.

But Lord Weird Slough Feg comes in second.

SBT

Huey2

Coolest?

- Evil Blood
- The Stix Brothers

Best villain?

- Max Bubba - he's not cool or charismatic, doesn't have the best lines. He's just a nasty, unimaginative and cowardly piece of work. There never could be a Max Bubba mini-series because there's no redeeming features there at all. Nothing.
I like this approach - too often in films or tv, we're supposed to have some kind of admiration for folks like the Krays or the Mafia and I don't think that's right.

- Mr. 10%. A true villain for our time - a horrible, greedy little Tory shit. It's a shame that Mills never got around to finishing him off in the most gruesome manner.

AlexF

Look, it HAS to be Torquemada. He's got the catchphrases, he's got a rotating set of mind-biggling horrible character designs, and he once got trapped in a spacesuit and eaten alive by flies, which has to be the most satisfyinglt horrible way to punish a muhc-hated character.

Artie Gruber is second best, and perhaps best villain who is acutally being manipulated by the real villains character.

broodblik

It is villain time again so you have the weekend to choose how villainous you want to be so by Monday the last villain will be revealed 
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

JayzusB.Christ

Aye, of course it's Torquemada.  Feg was great though, especially when the Horned God added that layer of pathos to his evil. 

I always thought Mortis was scarier than Death.  And Luiz Cannibal was a magnificent bad guy too.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richard

The Corinthian

If for nothing more than providing the best ever final panel captions of a comic story ever*... Tomas de Torquemada

* The Garden of Alien Delights, obviously.