Main Menu

Judge Dredd 100 Page Giant

Started by Max Headroom, 12 March, 2020, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I saw the above title as shipping in this week's new comics on GOSH Comic's website and was just wondering if anybody knew anything about it? I don't recall hearing about this coming out and was curious as to what stories it contains and if there is any new material in it? Does anyone have the lowdown on this??

Rogue Judge

If I recall, this is reprinting several of the IDW Dredd #1's (first issue of Toxic, Under Siege etc.).

Max Headroom

Thank you Rogue Judge. Nothing of real interest here then...

Rogue Judge

This was posted in the Forthcoming Thrills thread:

FC • 100 pages • $5.99
Bullet points:
Featuring the first Judge Dredd work from Eisner-nominated writer Mark Russell (Second Coming, The Flintstones) and Eisner Award-winning writer Paul Jenkins (Inhumans, Wolverine: Origin)!
Includes the first issues of IDW Judge Dredd miniseries Toxic, Under Siege, Blessed Earth, and Mega-City Zero!
Includes a preview of the upcoming miniseries—a perfect jumping-on point for new fans!

Agreed, nothing to see here folks, move along...although I will be picking up the next IDW Dredd series False Witness...I can't help but be optimistic and hope its going to be good...

AlexF

As someone who avoided all the later IDW stuff this 100 pager was a pretty useful package. I even don't hate everything in it; the Ulises Freitas stuff especially is really out there, in a good way. It's a bit like when Pat Mills writes Dredd. It's not quite on model, but you don't mind because there's so much going on.

Greg M.

I was hoping for 100 pages of Judge Giant. I'd buy that.

Sandman1

Quote from: Greg M. on 23 March, 2020, 11:24:26 AM
I was hoping for 100 pages of Judge Giant. I'd buy that.

I definitely concur. 
Error...