Main Menu

Bedspreads

Started by sheridan, 15 March, 2020, 01:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Music, but Judge Dredd-related.
Bedspreads - Judge Dredd
After Spizzenergi but before Anthrax (though around the same time as the Fink Brothers) there was another Judge Dredd song!

Dash Decent

Nice.  Especially as I thought this thread was going to be another weird merchandise line.  (Candles, barmats, cushions, wallpaper... please, please Tharg - can I just have a Rogue Trooper action figure?)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dash Decent on 15 March, 2020, 11:43:28 AM
Nice.  Especially as I thought this thread was going to be another weird merchandise line.  (Candles, barmats, cushions, wallpaper)

That's what I thought too... I like the track though. That's kind of how I imagine John Constantine's punk band to sound.  I'm still trying to forget the way-too-melodic way a real band tried to 'cover' one of their songs.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Leigh S

Sounds like that is where Stallone got his "Iurmtheluuuuhh" from!

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 15 March, 2020, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 15 March, 2020, 11:43:28 AM
Nice.  Especially as I thought this thread was going to be another weird merchandise line.  (Candles, barmats, cushions, wallpaper)

That's what I thought too... I like the track though. That's kind of how I imagine John Constantine's punk band to sound.  I'm still trying to forget the way-too-melodic way a real band tried to 'cover' one of their songs.

Funny you should mention that - I just read the Hellblazer: India collection yesterday (the second story a non-too-subtle piece about the Tories recruiting an army of punks to carry out murders - featuring a young Constantine as a punk at Camden Lock).

dweezil2

I can confirm that this song didn't influence our own tribute to fictions greatest lawman, but I like it!!!  :thumbsup:  :lol:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo