Main Menu

New Essential Judge Dredd graphic novel line launches in September

Started by IndigoPrime, 09 January, 2020, 11:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rately

Have a cinema visit today, and I think I'll nip into FP beforehand, to take a look and purchase. Can't resist adding another version to the massive pile. And an oversized Apocalypse War is a no-brainer.

dweezil2

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 03 September, 2020, 06:21:37 AM
Oh the fact these are over-sized is indeed very interesting and that makes this a very real possiblity.

Will want to see one in the wild but tempted now.

Yeah, anyone want to post some pics when they get it?
Mine's coming from FB so may take a while!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Lorenzo

Dash Decent

Essential Judge Dredd: Necropolis - Paperback, 160 pages, 7th June 2022

"The Essential Judge Dredd series is the perfect introduction to the Lawman of the Future - in Necropolis Judge Dredd must face off against his most popular foe, Judge Death!

The essential Judge Dredd graphic novel series - the ultimate introduction to the Lawman of the Future!

Mega-City One is under siege from the Dark Judges, Dredd has been exiled to the harsh wastelands of the Cursed Earth and time is running out for the citizens he once swore to protect. With the body-count rising and hope running out, will the Judges be able to turn back the tide of death?

Essential Judge Dredd: Necropolis is the ultimate Judge Dredd Vs The Dark Judges storyline. A comic book 'summer blockbuster', written and drawn by Dredd's co-creators John Wagner (A History of Violence) and Carlos Ezquerra (Strontium Dog), where Dredd must reclaim his badge from the imposter Judge Kraken and retake Mega-City One from the grip of the Dark Judges; Death, Fear, Fire and Mortis."

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

levers

Quote from: Dash Decent on 26 October, 2021, 06:56:41 AM

Essential Judge Dredd: Necropolis - Paperback, 160 pages, 7th June 2022

"The Essential Judge Dredd series is the perfect introduction to the Lawman of the Future - in Necropolis Judge Dredd must face off against his most popular foe, Judge Death!

The essential Judge Dredd graphic novel series - the ultimate introduction to the Lawman of the Future!

Mega-City One is under siege from the Dark Judges, Dredd has been exiled to the harsh wastelands of the Cursed Earth and time is running out for the citizens he once swore to protect. With the body-count rising and hope running out, will the Judges be able to turn back the tide of death?

Essential Judge Dredd: Necropolis is the ultimate Judge Dredd Vs The Dark Judges storyline. A comic book 'summer blockbuster', written and drawn by Dredd's co-creators John Wagner (A History of Violence) and Carlos Ezquerra (Strontium Dog), where Dredd must reclaim his badge from the imposter Judge Kraken and retake Mega-City One from the grip of the Dark Judges; Death, Fear, Fire and Mortis."

For me it needs The Dead Man as part of the build up. I'm very happy with my two volumes from the Mega Collection!