Main Menu

Prog 2245 - Gun Shark!

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 August, 2021, 07:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

That's how we feel everytime you post these days Mr 'The Lovely'

norton canes

Great resolution to NTWICJ but the whole Top Fifty Countdown element seemed kinda grafted on, and to be honest the last couple of pages felt a bit redundant (though nicely illustrated!)

I've been enjoying 'Dexter', especially the Bettin droid's Simon Fraser-esque artwork, so good to see it's back straight after Jokko Jongo. Aquila's been great too, yeah very old-school, let's hope it will also be back before too long a wait.

The Terror Tale was definitely an improvement on last week but I think I need another shot of synthi-caff... who was responsible for the carnage in the church? And did DS Grant wind up hellbound because she'd tampered with the book, or because she took bribes, looked the other way and stole evidence?

Mayflies and a new Rennie, Beeby n' Googe joint... looks like I'll be buying the next Regened after all...

Swerty

Late to the party but I've really enjoyed Aquilla.I like the Blackhawk vibe.Warms my cockles.

PsychoGoatee

Just caught up on Now That's What I Call Justice - wonderful stuff! Dredd, Wagner Dredd at that, always the best. We're the luckiest fans on Earth with master like Wagner and Higgins and co. on the case. Now I just need more! And some more after that.

Sean SD

My Top 3 for Prog 2245

1st - Dredd - love the page 3 art of Dredd's gun in focus and rest out of focus also, page 4 bottom left of brother witnessing the inevitable from afar, great stuff

2nd - Aquila - enjoyed this series looking forward to the next run. Well done!

3rd - Dexter - action aplenty is what I want from SD

Funt Solo

- Have you noticed the shape of the space station?
- What do you mean?
- Well, it's an evil-looking skull.
- Yeah, so?
- It's just ... are we the baddies?

---

I'm also imagining the extra cost involved in deliberately making an object that most people will never see from the outside look like something. It being space, you'd probably not approach it necessarily from the correct vantage point anyway.

Now, the design of B-Hive-K, on the other hand...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++