Main Menu

Judge Dredd Case Files 32

Started by broodblik, 09 December, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

I just finished Judge Dredd Case Files 32. Overall this was not the best one at all but it contained one gem: Sector House by John Wagner and art by the late grate Carlos Ezquerra. The story was great but the art is certainly some of Carlos best work ever. This volume just for Carlos' art makes it worth every penny I  spend on the purchase.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard

Sector House is indeed a great story, but I don't agree it's the only reason to buy this volume. It's full of good stories. Survivor Type by John Smith is one of my favourites.

broodblik

There is also some great work from both Cam Kennedy (my all-time favorite AD artist) and Jock.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

TordelBack

Ezquerra's work on Sector House is amazing, possibly some of my favourite pages from his staggering opus. The sheer solidity he imbues everything with is enthralling.

Steve Green

Yeah, it's amazing and I love the resentment to the Dredds rather than everyone being in awe of the legend.

Dark Jimbo

Well this is the volume that finally catches up to where I first started reading, so I can't be objective about this whatsoever. It's all gold!
@jamesfeistdraws