Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2014!

Started by Proudhuff, 24 September, 2013, 05:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

Heck! this has snuck up on me, best get packing.

First time I get the chance to worship at see the Art School and it's been singed. :(

May even get something signed with Pete Milligan in attendance.

Hope to see boarders there.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

judgerussell

I'm hoping Simon Bisley is still in as good a mood as he was at Belfast Comic Con. He was really funny, generous and had a lot of time for people.

I'm hoping Colin changes his mind about sketching. The man is a legend!

John Wagner is always a gent, so you never need to worry about him.

I'm looking forward to meeting Rufus Dayglow. I speak with him now and again through Facebook, and he seems a pretty cool dude.

I'd love to get a Dredd sketch by Hannah Berry, just to see her take on it. Plus, I think she's very pretty.  :)

I am going to torture Simon Furman! The man is pure feckin' awesome. His work on Transformers has put a smile on my face so many times over the many years.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Alex on 17 June, 2014, 04:46:36 PM
Get me before I've had one too many shandies. As in one :)

I'll buy you one...after!

thanks  ;)
DDT did a job on me

stacey

Me and Iz will be there again this year. Looking forward to it, great craic last time peeps! :-D

Proudhuff

Huzzah! that's the strippers booked  :D

Hopefully George will bring along his Lawmaster sketch and we'll get a reading of the Whittlemeter
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Anyone struggling to buy a ticket might want to volunteer:

http://gccon.wordpress.com/volunteer/
DDT did a job on me

8-Ball

Quote from: judgerussell on 18 June, 2014, 10:37:57 AM
I am going to torture Simon Furman! The man is pure feckin' awesome. His work on Transformers has put a smile on my face so many times over the many years.

I'm also really looking forward to seeing Simon Furman. I'm going to go up into the attic and dig out my copy of the Dragon's Claws trade and see if I can get it signed.  :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

gronk guy

Pete and i are going.

Stacey - You haven't booked a train again? Not when the Greggs party bus is going up.

stacey

I did book the train - I felt too cheeky asking like a cheeky mare!

gronk guy

Daft mare - any time man.

divent book nowt for Thought Bubble mind.

stacey

I won't - thank dude! I loved the trip down last time, love hanging with my nort contingent :-D

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

GordyM

I'm covering the Con for Bleeding Cool so any of you mighty forum-ites who are selling their wares should make sure to stop me and give me your info for the article: what you're selling, where to find you online, a quote about how you're finding the Con and, most importantly, a cheesy photo of you holding your comic.

So if you see this dodgy-looking bastard:

and want to be featured in the article just give me a wave or hit me with something and I'll get all the necessary details from you. Alcoholic bribery is deeply, deeply encouraged.  :)
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Proudhuff

Quote from: GordyM on 29 June, 2014, 02:23:37 PM
I'm covering the Con for Bleeding Cool so any of you mighty forum-ites who are selling their wares should make sure to stop me and give me your info for the article: what you're selling, where to find you online, a quote about how you're finding the Con and, most importantly, a cheesy photo of you holding your comic.

So if you see this dodgy-looking bastard:

and want to be featured in the article just give me a wave or hit me with something and I'll get all the necessary details from you. Alcoholic bribery is deeply, deeply encouraged.  :)

Should be easy enough to find you, that's a look not many comic fans go for  ;) see you at the bar!
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me