Main Menu

The Mandalorian

Started by judgeurko, 13 November, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auxlen

Enjoyed it...and even the cynic in me cannot be mad at 'baby Yoda'. he cute as hell!

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

Oh yeah! This is indeed, the way!

Jim_Campbell

Just spotted something at about 49s... MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE RUMOUR MILL -> [spoiler]That looks a lot like Rosario Dawson, who's been rumoured to appear as Asohka in this season.[/spoiler]

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 September, 2020, 04:01:02 PM
Just spotted something at about 49s... MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE RUMOUR MILL -> [spoiler]That looks a lot like Rosario Dawson, who's been rumoured to appear as Asohka in this season.[/spoiler]

It's Sasha Banks, who's rumoured to be playing [spoiler]Sabine Wren[/spoiler]
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 15 September, 2020, 04:28:19 PM

It's Sasha Banks, who's rumoured to be playing [spoiler]Sabine Wren[/spoiler]

Aha. Thanks. Clearly, I'm behind the Nerd Curve on that one! Still, nice to see [spoiler]any Clone Wars/Rebels character cross over into live action.[/spoiler]

TordelBack

NO SPOILERS:
First episode S2 quite excellent, a nostalgia fest with some nice surprises, and making good use of its place in the chronology.  Promising.

TordelBack

***SPOILERS***: [spoiler]I wonder how the Disney-isn't-Star-Wars-and-Chuck-Wendig-is-a-Cuck crowd will react to Favreau using the entirety of the Empire's End version of the story of Fett's armour, verbatim? [/spoiler]

shaolin_monkey

[spoiler]ICE CREAM MAKER!!![/spoiler]

judgeurko

What a great start to the new season.

[spoiler]Is it Boba though? Or a surviving clone trooper?[/spoiler]

Jim_Campbell

I've said it before, but this is exactly what I want from Star Wars.

Although, [spoiler]I'd have gone with the exploding suicide bantha as a plan from the start![/spoiler]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: judgeurko on 31 October, 2020, 10:02:07 AM
What a great start to the new season.

[spoiler]Is it Boba though? Or a surviving clone trooper?[/spoiler]

Wouldn't be much significance to it being [spoiler]not-Boba[/spoiler], and they've all ready pulled that trick with [spoiler]Cobb Vanth being not-Boba[/spoiler]. [spoiler]Clone troopers would be too old or dead as they had accelerated aging whereas Boba didn't[/spoiler]. [spoiler]It's Boba[/spoiler].

shaolin_monkey

Existential Biker Scouts!! I had to share this with you - just brilliant.

If you haven't seen season one yet, don't watch it!!

https://youtu.be/gKppwACQ-qk