Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I was just reading about Irelands Bankruptcy proceedings that are going on which will involve being "bailed Out" by the IMF to avert a bigger crisis involving potential and apparently inevitable bailouts of the "PIIGS"[how i hate that acronym] countries as a consequence of not accepting an IMF [theres a perfect acronym if ever there was one  :lol:]
"Bailout".

All the Shill central bank governers like Miguel Ordonez of Spain are bullying Ireland to go to the IMF and make the "proper decision" with their alarmism when they know that Spain is next.....

This is why the single currency always was meant to be a trap.Its the domino effect that is used to trap and force and blackmail a country like Ireland to accept loans from the IMF.This is what will happen to potentially every country within the \EU as they all have similar financial problems and each in turn will be bullied and blackmailed and forced to accept IMF "Bailouts".

They are told if they dont accept bailouts and go to the InternationalMotherF****** because OMG !! its such a big panic !!! then it will cause a complete collapse of the EUro and the sky will fall in.The UK is in a better position because its not joined the single currency as that was never part of the plan.

The Euro was sold on the basis that it offered security and stability when it should have been obvious to anyone that there are two sides to that coin and it was a clear case of Reverse-speak.Reverse its meaning to understand what it really means.

I feel so sorry for TordelBack as this is wicked what is going on and the Irish dont deserve it and neither does anyone else.

Its all for the greater good of the EU and the Euro apparently.  :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbsdown: :crazy: :rolleyes:
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

House of Usher

Here's a nice bit of politics. I like this man. Not afraid to say what he thinks, even if it might be unpopular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAniAG-Nf0&feature=player_embedded

Good on you, Paul O'Grady!
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 17 November, 2010, 06:30:58 AM
Here's a nice bit of politics. I like this man. Not afraid to say what he thinks, even if it might be unpopular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAniAG-Nf0&feature=player_embedded

Good on you, Paul O'Grady!

Its true though innit ?  

They do though dont they though ?

:D

The Legendary Shark

Dear Mark J.,

Brilliant! In just 2 days, over 12,000 of us have written messages to Ofcom, telling them not to make it easy for Rupert Murdoch to seize even more power over our media.

We're going to hand in all the messages to Ofcom this Friday. If we can reach 20,000 messages by then, it will put Ofcom under massive pressure. The more messages we hand in, the more likely we'll get a full inquiry into Murdoch's power grab.

Can you help us reach 20,000? Please forward this message to your family and friends, and ask them to add their message by clicking here - it only takes 2 minutes:

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/stop-murdoch-media-power-grab
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Done. I added my own rather less restrained paragraph to the standard text too!

The Legendary Shark

Yaay! Democracy in Action!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

I will sign it later but i dont understand why anyone would read or watch News International/Murdoch Operation Mockingbird garbage.

BTW Murdochs online subscription newspaper websites havent exactly been a success.

:lol:

The Legendary Shark

Good point. Still, it feels good to thwart a tyrant.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Wow!!  12,000 signatures, out of an adult population of some 40-odd million, that's marvellous!!  The populace are obviously enthralled by this campaign!!  And, yes, I am a Times reader.

davethomson

Added mine to the petition. I hate Sky and not just because I don't have any south facing walls on my flat either!
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Old Tankie on 18 November, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
Wow!!  12,000 signatures, out of an adult population of some 40-odd million, that's marvellous!!  The populace are obviously enthralled by this campaign!!  And, yes, I am a Times reader.

Maybe if this issue had a higher profile in the mainstream media there would be way more signatures - surely the whole point of this "independent" campaign?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

noodles

Heard in the Corridor the other day:-

Patient 1:- Do you have Sky at home then?

Patient 2:- No, I have a job.

Priceless!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Old Tankie on 18 November, 2010, 03:38:16 PM
Wow!!  12,000 signatures, out of an adult population of some 40-odd million Morons that's marvellous!!  The populace are obviously enthralled by this campaign!!  And, yes, I am a Times reader.

I had to make a correction.

vzzbux

Most of the channels that Virgin owned 6 months ago are now owned by Sky. That is the reason the channel 'Virgin 1' changed its name to 'Channel one'. Living, Bravo, Challenge all those are now under the Sky rule.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.