Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills!

Started by radiator, 10 February, 2012, 12:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 11 December, 2014, 06:48:23 PM
the latter 'cos it has Dillon on art.

Mainly inked by Kev Walker, but not even the Cinnabar art team can rescue it. Latterly, Dillon bails and Kev soldiers on but then he developed an eye infection *coughcoughyeahrightcough* and ISTR there's an episode drawn (or possibly inked) by Simon Jacob, whose work I love but which is entirely out of keeping with the rest of the art.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

IndigoPrime

I recall it also rather beautifully retcons the HH universe out of Dredd continuity, thereby making it a choice for the 2000 AD geek between Judge Giant existing and nu-HH being a thing. Nu-HH doesn't stand a chance.

Woolly

Off on a slight tangent here, but: What are the chances of getting Steve Dillon back in the prog?
We've seen alot of golden-era droids return for the odd episode or cover in recent years, but not the mighty Dillon.

Just wondering if theres a reason for this (as i would love to see him back on Dredd!)
Anyone with me?

IndigoPrime

I suspect in most cases, it's down to time (theirs) and money (the comic's), but stranger things have happened. It'd certainly be great to see a new Dillon Dredd one of these days.

Richard

inkymonkey

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 11 December, 2014, 09:02:55 PM
I suspect in most cases, it's down to time (theirs) and money (the comic's), but stranger things have happened. It'd certainly be great to see a new Dillon Dredd one of these days.

Seconded, thirded and fourthed.  Make it so! :)

Dash Decent

Amazon UK are listing this reissue of America.

I like the cover.  It looks like a dirtied down version of those Hatchette covers we've seen.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Molch-R

Quote from: Dash Decent on 12 December, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

That's the American edition for next year and is also not the final cover.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Molch-R on 12 December, 2014, 10:54:48 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 12 December, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

That's the American edition for next year and is also not the final cover.

I quite like it...!

Richard

Definitely deliver a Dredd drama deftly drawn by Dillon directly. Don't dilly-dally. Danke.

Spikes

...and a Bolland Fatties tale...

Judge Brian

Has anyone heard when Anderson returns to the Meg?

Max Headroom

Just wondering if the full rundown of graphic novels to be released in 2015 will be available soon?!

JSouth5942

Does this book contain any material not included in the three Durham Red TPB's already released in the UK (ie. Empty Suns, Vermin Stars and Scarlet Cantos)?

Not sure if I should order it or not.
Thanks in advance.
JSouth5942

Quote from: Dash Decent on 12 April, 2014, 12:25:48 PM
Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 15 March, 2014, 06:22:26 AM
there this US only trade Durham Red: The Bitch due September.

Durham Red: The Bitch

Paperback, 144 pages, 16th September 2014

JSouth5942

Was a PDF Brochure of Rebellions 2015 schedule ever released? If so where can I find it?

JSouth5942

Quote from: Max Headroom on 07 January, 2015, 05:04:12 PM
Just wondering if the full rundown of graphic novels to be released in 2015 will be available soon?!