Main Menu

Full Posting Privileges

Started by Rogue Judge, 05 August, 2016, 03:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnW

Quote from: TheGrunk on 15 November, 2023, 07:36:25 PMI'd also like full posting privileges, please!
Psst!
I know a guy.
Step down this alleyway. You have money on ya, dontcha?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Don't listen to him.

Step into this lovely, warm, soothing pool of seawater.

I swear, there's chocolate and money and all sorts of cool stuff in here...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 November, 2023, 08:01:12 AMBoth done

You are a superstar IndigoPrime - keepin' us running on the straight and narrow singlehanded is no mean feat.

IndigoPrime

BTW, if anyone comes here and doesn't get a response from me in a timely manner for an account upgrade (after you've posted a few times), DM or email me and I'll look into it.

JohnW

Children, if IndigoPrime appears on the thread and offers you  a way to participate fully in this forum, and a clown appears beneath a sewer grating and offers you a balloon, which do you choose?
Think carefully before you answer.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

IndigoPrime

Colin YNWA

Quote from: JohnW on 16 November, 2023, 10:19:27 AMChildren, if IndigoPrime appears on the thread and offers you  a way to participate fully in this forum, and a clown appears beneath a sewer grating and offers you a balloon, which do you choose?
Think carefully before you answer.

He floats as well. I've seen him...

warmachineuk

So, I post here to prove I'm not a spam bot?  I can prove it by saying I'm eager for the return of Azimuth.
 Please grant me posting privileges.

Fortnight

So is it because I didn't post here that I can't set an avatar, change my email or do really anything with my profile? I am a normal human! I mean, what other sort of organism is so daft that they'd go for years between sign-up and enquiring why they can't see half the stuff a forum usually has?

Funt Solo

See this note from our lonely moderator:

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 November, 2023, 08:23:18 AMBTW, if anyone comes here and doesn't get a response from me in a timely manner for an account upgrade (after you've posted a few times), DM or email me and I'll look into it.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

warmachineuk

Hmm... I do not have DM rights on this forum and Gmail is bouncing my requests to the administrator. Thus, I cannot contact him to request posting privileges.  How annoying.

Funt Solo

Quote from: warmachineuk on 10 December, 2023, 11:38:07 PMHmm... I do not have DM rights on this forum and Gmail is bouncing my requests to the administrator. Thus, I cannot contact him to request posting privileges.  How annoying.

I'll try reporting your post to the moderator (IP) and see if that manages to squeak the wheel. I have noticed that this place quietens down over the weekend, so, y'know - you'll have to be all Zen Master about the whole thing.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

IndigoPrime

Fortnight

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 11 December, 2023, 01:02:40 PMBoth updated.
Fab! Thanks!

Wow, I see an option for ICQ number... I had no idea ICQ was even still around.