Main Menu

Questions for Keith Richardson?

Started by bluemeanie, 21 February, 2013, 08:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

LOBSTER RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

and any sign of affordable non 3a figs that dont involve penguins no matter how cute he is?

bluemeanie

Hey,
Just to say thanks for all the questions. Just finished recording now so it'll probably go up in about a week once I've done a bit of editing and it's all got the green light.

Was fun and he answered everything so hopefully you lot will like it

radiator

Colin YNWA

Can't wait, always look forward to the chats with Keith, always very interesting as well as fun.

Max Headroom

Just wondering if this ever saw the light and I missed it? If that is the case, could some kind soul explain how to access the interview (if there is a link or whatever)??
Thank you.

bluemeanie

No, not yet, sorry.

Gave Keith final edit on this one in case he accidentally said anything he shoulda kept under wraps and I was a bit tardy trimming it down after that.
Final version now with 2000AD awaiting approval so hopefully it'll go up next week

Just hope I remembered to cut out the bit where he messed up and confirmed the Judge Dredd penguin was a prototype for an animated movie spin off.

mogzilla

JSouth5942

Quote from: bluemeanie on 31 March, 2013, 08:25:04 PM
No, not yet, sorry.

Gave Keith final edit on this one in case he accidentally said anything he shoulda kept under wraps and I was a bit tardy trimming it down after that.
Final version now with 2000AD awaiting approval so hopefully it'll go up next week

Just hope I remembered to cut out the bit where he messed up and confirmed the Judge Dredd penguin was a prototype for an animated movie spin off.

Any news on when this podcast will see the light of day?

bluemeanie

So.... Gonna have another shot at this tomorrow morning. Due to speak to Keith first thing
Will ask all relevant questions again. If anyone wants to tag any new ones get them up by close of play tonight

Frank

When's The Complete Zenith coming out in paperback?

Colin YNWA

How often do you look at new 'series' or formats. So for example the Case Files and their equivalents have been around for a while now, the B Format's seem to be doing okay are you looking for the next format?

Will we be seeing more prestige hardcovers like Zenith and the Nemesis collection. I can only assume these were dry runs for lovely shiny new collections of Dante, bound to be coming soon, right huh, right... go on tell me that's right!

flintlockjaw

The collected Daily Star Dredd strips...where is it?

Pete Wells

Yep, great question from Flint there.

Can you ask him to discuss the Trifecta cover, it's a cool idea, can he tell us how it came about?

Also, are we close to a Covers book? The Dredd one is beautiful and I know many of us would love to see a second, more generic tome.

Dash Decent

Pete's looking for another name-check!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.