General Chat > Links

Crap you really don't need but still want.

<< < (2/7) > >>

I, Cosh:
After a few days of psyching myself up, I ordered this yesterday around half five.

Colin YNWA:
Excellent choice sir. I am currently fighting off the urge to order a Lego pirate ship that's lovely and ya know pirates.

The Enigmatic Dr X:
I sold a tonne of Star Wars lego for more than I paid for it. Including a Star Destroyed bought under the influence on Boxing Day one year and stuck in my loft when I realised it was so big I would have nowhere to put the model.

I had a motorized At At, a Tantive IV and discontinuted stuff.

Got enough for a sofa bed, which is of more use now that plastic tat. I have since avoided all such stuff. It's cool, really cool, stuff but I just can't justify it any more.

Top tip: order from Amazon.fr or Amazon.de. Typically 70% of the UK price and despatched from the UK warehouse!

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 05 May, 2020, 05:55:41 PM ---Excellent choice sir. I am currently fighting off the urge to order a Lego pirate ship that's lovely and ya know pirates.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking you're talking about Pirates of Barracuda Bay - updating of a classic set, apparently.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 06 May, 2020, 12:25:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 05 May, 2020, 05:55:41 PM ---Excellent choice sir. I am currently fighting off the urge to order a Lego pirate ship that's lovely and ya know pirates.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking you're talking about Pirates of Barracuda Bay - updating of a classic set, apparently.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that's the one - man it looks great - so stop adding links to tempt me to look at it again!

I'm also quite keen on the Lego Wind Turbine ... which I find a bit weird but there you are!

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/vestas-wind-turbine-10268

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version