Main Menu

Mick/Mike McMahon artwork

Started by MARYOREILLY, 06 September, 2005, 09:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARYOREILLY

Totally new to this so any help gratefully received.  I would like to buy a piece of art from Mick/Mike McMahon.  Could anyone tell me how I go about doing this.

Many thanks

longmanshort

Ask Rufus (mc1juve), arrange sale, sell kidneys to fund sale ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

MARYOREILLY

Thank you - I have done as you suggested - fingers crossed!

Wake

Don't get your hopes up. AFAIK Rufus never parts with his McMahon artwork at any price (except perhaps in trade for other McMahon pages)

There are few other people out there with McMahon artwork and even fewer who are willing to part with it.

Prices on eBay for McMahon artwork (when they come up) currently seem to range from ?350 to ?600 for a decent interior.

Wake

Buddy

Ah pitty the fool who tryta take a piece of Micks art from Rufus.

AIN'T NO WAY THAT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

clairesimonson

I have a piece of McMahon artwork which will be on sale on Ebay starting tomorrow (Thursday)-- it is from Prog 80 and is part of the classic Cursed Earth saga--
Cheers

Funt Solo

Featuring: Tweak; First appearance of Satanus, son of Old One Eye.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

Hmmm. New member appears asking after McMahon artwork...other new poster arrives selling some...curious.

clairesimonson

In response to RogerXMoore's comment-- I'm not so much a new poster as an old poster who rarely posts-- the above message is posted under my ebay identity (clairesimonson) but many of you will know me instead as Andrew Lewis (former editor of Zarjaz and writer of a couple of Future Shocks)-- I decided earlier this week to sell the artwork and based on some advise Wake gave me some while back I'm letting you guys know about it just in case someone misses bidding-- it is purely  coincidence that someone happens to be inquiring about it almost simultaneously and I have no idea
who the other new poster maryoreilly is-- honest!

Cheers!