Main Menu

McMahon Cursed Earth art for sale

Started by clairesimonson, 07 September, 2005, 07:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Banner

Ah.

Well, if you're still top bidder in seven days time I'll retract my bids so you get a better price.

LARF

Cheers Matthew, but I've already reached my limit so we'll have to see...

M :-)

Rex Banner

I'm the underbidder, on the girlfriend's account.

She is a) not to happy I was willing to spend far too much money on a comic page & b) doesn't want me to retract the bid if you're going to get outbid, thinks it looks bad on her account.

mastertsan

time to get a new girlfriend me thinks!!!!
jon

LARF

LOL!

No worries Matthew, I think the artwork will surpass even my bid.

M

Carlsborg Expert

Bolt-01

It is, and the last thing he did for Tharg was a 3 part Missionary Man strip. One of my fave artists.

Bolt-01

Rex Banner

Mastertsan

Girlfriend is wonderful & I wouldn't swap her for anything & has in no way slapped me for previous post.

Carlsborg Expert

Wouldn,t mind having a look at those Miss.Man parters at Oxford, Bolt.

Please could you bring them.

+rufus+

If you are kicking about at Dreddcon... I'll hopefully be picking up Dredd Prog 2 Original Art, if anyone'd like to see it.
:-) Rufus ( lanky, slightly confused looking, ginger haired fella )

Carlsborg Expert

My dear,illustrated man.

Just look for the frustrated artist on your left.Doing unnattractive things.Like gawping over your shoulder.

:)

Rex Banner

At the moment it's ?530 with 25 minutes to go.

Rex Banner

& a fair few pages of 2000ad art has appeared including plenty by Ridgeway & Belardinelli.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACE-TRUCKING-2000AD-PROG-479-TITLE-PAGE-BELARDINELLI_W0QQitemZ6562034002QQcategoryZ972QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Ace Trucking Co.

Rex Banner

& there's an original Robo-Hunter page starting ?99.99. Just not as original as I'd hoped.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000AD-Robo-Hunter-Original-Painted-Art-Page_W0QQitemZ6562088767QQcategoryZ972QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Robo-Hunter