Main Menu

Lots of 2000AD backprogs free

Started by Dudley, 19 September, 2005, 07:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley

You can't really beat this offer.

I started collecting 2000AD about 3 years ago - and have quite a few issues from the 1200's as well.

I also have a set of 2000AD's from the early 700's to the late 800's (courtesy of Pyroxian).

Plus annuals and little bits and pieces.

Plus Megazines from the two major time-periods mentioned above.

All of this is free (that's free) to anyone who wants it, with 2 conditions.

1) I'm not going to be arsed with sorting it and splitting it up, so you have to arrange to come and collect it from my house in Lewisham, London.  The postage would be astronomical and you won't be able to carry it on foot so you'll need automobile transport.

2) You'll have to be able to collect it at some point towards the end of October (as I have to find the time to look through it and save all the bits I borrowed off the lovely Byron Virgo).

Don't expect pristine conditions - these progs have been read, enjoyed, and stacked in a big towering... erm... stack.  But for anyone who wants to own a big dose of Thrillpower (AND the complete Mambo), it's a good opportunity.

Cheers
James

Dudley

Floyd-the-k

Only three years ago? Time flies, I can remember you first posting to the board, but it seems like forever.

yours wondering if his London based sibling would do this for him

Dudley

Just to emphasise - you take all of them off me in one swoop, or you don't take them.

None of this "can you find the variant issue XXXX for me?"  

It's FREE, after all.

Max Kon

why are you giving them up?

and i had no idea i'd been reading them for longer than you. gosh i've been reading since i was 13 :S

Dudley

I've been reading since 1992, when you were born, Max - it's just that I only started keeping my progs about 3 years or so ago.  

Giving them up now cos we're moving.

Max Kon

i was 4 in 1992. but yeah, that makes so much more sense