Main Menu

SD Blaster on ebay, very cool

Started by LARF, 26 September, 2005, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

I know what I'm getting my Gran for Christmas...

A suplex?

;-)

WoD

Heh...

I used to go and watch the wrestling when on holiday in Rhyl...I'm a mean dab at the ol'suplex you know...

Tweak72

Right just so you know my touchy crustaceans  the ":)" at the end of my post was (I thought) the accepted way to denote a sense of humour and fun and a way to show the comment should not be taken seriously or to heart (and considering the piss taking I have had for liking star trek the words NOT BOTHERED should spring to mind)
So if you misunderstood and took offence (even though if you had been observant you shouldn?t have) I apologise.
How ever the "And BTW, go fuck yourself, prick." comment I feel was unnecessary and rude and demeans both of us. Well actually not me at all because im not the one who missed the ":)" part of my post and therefor im not the idiot with no humour circuits here
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

+rufus+

You're both grounded,go to your rooms, no TV and biscuits tonight.
 Dad

Tweak72

mumble mumble bloody shellfish mumble mumble
kicks imaginary stone
:)
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Trout

I wish Rufus was my dad.

That'd be cool.

And I'd get to inherit his art collection one day...

Funt Solo

[image of Trout sneaking strychnine into his dads coffee in small doses]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

gnilleps

I'm not sure Trout has the patience to use small doses

longmanshort

And I'd get to inherit his art collection one day...

Well, the only way to get it all would be to embalm and skin him ;-)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

+rufus+

Rufus backs nervously out of message board.....

Trout

I wish to make it clear that at no point did I suggest murdering Rufus Dayglo.

I was quite happy to wait for him to die of natural causes.

Um. That didn't come out quite right...

SamuelAWilkinson

I once died of natural causes.

No, really. It's true. I fell into a vat of blackberries and my skin turned purple for two to four yonks.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Wake

The seller will be bringing the blaster to DreddCon so attendees may get a chance to see it before it goes to it's future owner.

Meanwhile, my lawgiver II replica project has just got a green light from Rebellion. I've sent out a first round of emails but if you didn't get one and are interested in preordering or reserving one please email me for more details.

Cheers,

Wake

Wake

I have been given permission by Rebellion to sell more of these as officially licenced replicas. The production model should be even better than the prototype, and I'm hoping to commission some new Carlos Ezquerra artwork to include with the blaster as an A3 print.

The estimated price of the production model is ?140 plus postage but this may come down if enough people can send me a deposit.

I'm putting together a website with more details which I'll advertise on this board when it's ready.

Cheers,

Wake

Mangamax

Wake, are you talking about the Lawgiver or the SD blaster now?
Only there was talk Saturday about the blaster being a prototype prior to it being commercially available.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong