General Chat > Help!

Rebellion and Rights to Eagle Strips

<< < (3/8) > >>

IndigoPrime:
Depends whether they think they’re sitting on a goldmine, and also whether any potential buyer wants to spend a great deal of cash on a property that’s very niche.

If nothing else, this does make me happy Rebellion owns so much, because they don’t just sit on the material — they do something with it. (Rumours were Titan wanted the stuff Rebellion bought. I shudder at the thought.)

Richard:
If DDC sold the rights to the non-Dare strips, the contract could include a clause that allows them to print Eagle covers with non-Dare characters on them.

Colin YNWA:
I still dream of a hardcover Complete Doomlord collection. Maybe one day, one day.

Since learning about Bloodfang (its got Jim Baikie art if I recall right???) I'm mad keen on getting that too.

Damn you Dan Dare Corporation!

Professor Bear:

--- Quote from: The Amstor Computer on 11 September, 2020, 03:52:41 PM ---Both The Tower King and House of Daemon were collected by Hibernia (Tower King even got a limited second printing) and we managed to squeeze a bit of Comrade Bronski into the Eagle Adventure Special a few years back  :) That other New Eagle stuff hasn't appeared yet is very much not down to lack of interest in reprinting it (or a lack of interest from potential readers).
--- End quote ---

Reprint The Fifth Horseman, you cowards.

I have the Tower King, House of Daemon and both Thirteenth Floor collections from Hibernia, and am currently waiting for the Kid Cops book I know is definitely in the works.

The Amstor Computer:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 11 September, 2020, 06:04:38 PM ---I still dream of a hardcover Complete Doomlord collection. Maybe one day, one day.

Since learning about Bloodfang (its got Jim Baikie art if I recall right???) I'm mad keen on getting that too.

Damn you Dan Dare Corporation!

--- End quote ---

First Bloodfang was all Baikie, and it's lovely (if now palaeontologically-incorrect) work, and one of my favourite Baikie-illustrated strips. Second, more Flesh-inspired, Bloodfang was Carlos Cruz IIRC.

--- Quote from: Professor Bear on 11 September, 2020, 06:10:39 PM ---Reprint The Fifth Horseman, you cowards.

I have the Tower King, House of Daemon and both Thirteenth Floor collections from Hibernia, and am currently waiting for the Kid Cops book I know is definitely in the works.

--- End quote ---

Would love to work on The Fifth Horseman (or Bloodfang, or the Doomlord photo-strips, or a couple of other things I scanned hoping that the DDC might be amenable) - maybe one day...

Also: Kid Cops? Only after a deluxe hardback edition of Saddle Tramp!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version