Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, Trooper. That second one started out as a variation of the first, a kind of "Alien: Raj" idea, but somehow mutated into a mash-up. I had immense fun figuring out how to replicate the Predator cloaking field! Woolly, I have a tablet too but entirely lack your level of awesome. That is superb.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Woolly on 22 March, 2021, 07:47:52 PM
I've recently got my hands on a new Graphics tablet/Screen, and been having a play on it tarting this one up a bit...

..I really *really* like this new tablet!
I remember that one from a couple of Xmas's ago if memory serves and I liked it then.
How many more hours did you spend tarting it up or does the new tablet quicken up the process to minutes?
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Woolly

Thanks guys :)

I probably spent about 4/5 hours on the tarting up phase.
Working directly on the screen, being able to actually look at my hand while I paint has really changed the digital experience for the better!
I thoroughly recommend it!

Woolly

And the painting continues!
Hopefully be done in a couple of days...

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Woolly on 23 March, 2021, 09:37:30 PM
And the painting continues!
Hopefully be done in a couple of days...

Superb 👍🏻

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Great stuff. Although the abs are well rendered in colour, I prefer the B&W version where Mean has a bit of a gut.
You may quote me on that.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Woolly

Soon... it shall be complete...

pauljholden

i drew an alien for funsies
(woolly - that mean machine! BEUNO!)

Bolt-01

Trooper McFad

Colin YNWA

Wooly each time I look at it I wonder how that's not finished - its amazing.

PJ Holden that is just fantastic.

Woolly

All the current love for Pete Wells (from me and Jayzus, at least!) reminded me of this that I did for his birthday. Can't remember if I posted it here or not, so you're getting it again!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Woolly on 03 April, 2021, 04:37:50 PM
All the current love for Pete Wells (from me and Jayzus, at least!) reminded me of this that I did for his birthday. Can't remember if I posted it here or not, so you're getting it again!

Well(s) that's just freaking arsom.  Never seen a man so happy to be collared by Dredd!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"