2000 AD > Announcements

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

<< < (1029/1045) > >>

Bad Andy:
Revere. Ugh. Did not enjoy that at all first time round.

The good thing is with me taking a three month sabbatical is that I'll be able to see more clearly what's up ahead in this extension extension.

I'm assuming the ownership situation rules ur any Harry Exton stuff?

Dark Jimbo:
Tales of Telguuth is a great-looking book. Primarily it's a showcase for some great fantasy artists, but the stories are enormous fun - knowingly pulpy and purple of prose, the format is almost never varied, but Steve Moore makes that something of a strength. They have a weird rhythm all their own that's a lot of fun if you can get into the spirit of things - 'Did you really think, Yabakrom Daak, that you could truly best the infernal Snertix?'

I'd forgotten how much I like these. You couldn't read too many in one sitting, but a nice volume to dip in and out of when you've got 15 mins spare.

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 27 October, 2021, 10:45:37 AM ---Tales of Telguuth is a great-looking book. Primarily it's a showcase for some great fantasy artists, but the stories are enormous fun - knowingly pulpy and purple of prose, the format is almost never varied, but Steve Moore makes that something of a strength. They have a weird rhythm all their own that's a lot of fun if you can get into the spirit of things - 'Did you really think, Yabakrom Daak, that you could truly best the infernal Snertix?'

I'd forgotten how much I like these. You couldn't read too many in one sitting, but a nice volume to dip in and out of when you've got 15 mins spare.

--- End quote ---

Was humming and hawing about that cherry-pick, but you've just made a sale for Hachette.

sintec:

--- Quote from: Bad Andy on 17 October, 2021, 08:12:22 PM ---I'm assuming the ownership situation rules ur any Harry Exton stuff?

--- End quote ---

yeah I'm pretty sure it was stated a while back that there wouldn't be any creator owned stuff. So no Button Man or Mazeworld.

levers:
Covers for The Small House (264 pages!), Strontium Dog Repo Man and Strontium Dogs are up on the Hachette site!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version