Spoilers > Megazine

Meg420 Down on the farm

<< < (2/4) > >>

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 May, 2020, 01:55:53 PM ---Revlon Brand is Delvin Waugh's new arch nemesis!

--- End quote ---

:lol: :lol:

The Monarch:
I did get the meg  alongside the prog but I didn't want to bag both of them  :lol: It was a solid meg though

Buttonman:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 19 May, 2020, 01:43:33 PM ---
No letters page Buttman!

--- End quote ---

The last Dreddlines was in Meg 404 - I'd be more surprised if there was one. Sad times.

MumboJimbo:
I'm sure if we really wanted to see Dreadlines returned we could all (on this forum) start writing letters to the Meg! (Just a thought.) It is, incidentally, an easy way to bag a free graphic novel - and, of course, basking in the glow of the satisfaction of contributing to the prog/meg. I've submitted two letters to the prog in the last two years and both have been published, and I'm hardly William Faulkner. In fact I wrote a third at the weekend, so let's see if I can make it a hat trick!

Tjm86:
Well, I've been slowly savouring the meg this week after having devoured the prog.  I would agree with the ending of the latest Dredd tale, nicely and subtly done.  Lawless is rounding towards the end nicely but the final panel bugged me and I couldn't figure out why until I realise that the name on the badge slants the wrong way.   :crazy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version