Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2249 - Her father's PSIs

<< < (5/6) > >>

The Corinthian:

--- Quote from: GordonR on 16 September, 2021, 11:39:09 AM ---It was stated at the end of the previous story that the bio-weapon only targets those with Souther heritage.

--- End quote ---

That's where I got the impression from then.

Sean SD:
My Top 3 for Prog 2249

Not the strongest prog this time with the decks getting cleared for 2250

1st - Dredd - Niemand spooky 3 parter finale with Percival's Necropolis style art

2nd - Jaegir - Hopefully this thrill is back soon. Suitably dark story and art

3rd - Skip Tracer - Skips into 3rd with the other two thrills not really putting up a fight. While not the strongest thrill I have always enjoyed Teague's work on the colours on Skip Tracer

sheridan:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 16 September, 2021, 10:38:35 AM ---But arguably the most interesting element of the strip just happened and now it’s done. It could be an intergalactic Lone Wolf and Cub (and with the doubly rare combination of a father/daughter relationship and non-white leads), if it wasn’t so mired in cliché.

--- End quote ---

Funny that you should mention Lone Wolf & Cub, considering the next prog's Future-Shock.

DrJomster:
There seems to be a fair degree of agreement about this prog… Dredd and Jaegir were my standouts too!

Having said that, the anthology format and trying things out can result in some real gems and has worked well for over forty years! Praise be to Tharg and all that. :)

broodblik:
I just read in an interview with James Peaty that the final book of both Skip Tracer and Diamonds Dogs will be released in 2022

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version