General Chat > Games

Gamebooks

<< < (2/106) > >>

sheridan:

--- Quote from: wedgeski on 19 October, 2021, 09:41:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 19 October, 2021, 09:33:03 AM ---Anyone up for a forum playthrough of one maybe? See how far we all get individually?

--- End quote ---
Great idea!! I'll see if I can dig mine out.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good - I know where all mine are.  Which book were you thinking of?  Start with Warlock?  I have most of them, but haven't played through the later ones.

wedgeski:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 19 October, 2021, 10:33:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: wedgeski on 19 October, 2021, 09:41:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 19 October, 2021, 09:33:03 AM ---Anyone up for a forum playthrough of one maybe? See how far we all get individually?

--- End quote ---
Great idea!! I'll see if I can dig mine out.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good - I know where all mine are.  Which book were you thinking of?  Start with Warlock?  I have most of them, but haven't played through the later ones.

--- End quote ---
Sounds logical. :) I'll post here when I've dug them out.

Barrington Boots:
I hadn't thought that far ahead but I think whatever the most people who are interested can get their hands on! Warlocks got a massive maze in the middle which is annoying but it's a good one to start!

sintec:
I got given a copy of Warlock by my gran when I was 7 or 8 I think. Was the start of a path that led to D&D then Vampire: The Masqurade then goth clubs lol.

Sold most of my to buy RPG books and/or beer as I got older. Found a set of reprints of the first 8 in a charity shop a while back and bought them for old times sake. Think I played through the first 2 or 3 and then got distracted.

The Bissler:
I have a lot of love for these as well! Forest of Doom was one of my favourites and was one I never cracked until I played the Tinman Games version a few years back (would highly recommend btw, they're very faithful and nicely realised adaptations of the books). The Fighting Fantasy series are probably the closest I came to roleplaying until I spotted GW's Judge Dredd: The Roleplaying Game in '87. Once I played that, I got the RPG and then tabletop gaming bug...and have never looked back!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version