Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

You should have done her blocking a pedway and causing a disturbance. As for the couple - bribing an officer of the law is a serious offence!

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: sauchie on 16 April, 2014, 06:43:31 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 April, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
How nice was that!

Really nice, John. Please tell me you were in full uniform at the time.

I was wearing a Dredd T-Shirt if that helps and in my daysack were items from the House of Tharg ;)

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 April, 2014, 04:42:25 PM
I wandered off to buy a load of Magnums

I can tell from the way your leathers bulge that you're packing a magnum. Careful with your frozen dairy treat:

COMMANDO FORCES

My day has strangely gone full circle now, if only it were like that :lol:

Dunk!

A colleague got sent 3 of the latest prog in their subscription envelope (some stuffer must've bored, distracted or just didn't care) so gave me a copy for free this week.

That is all.
"Trust we"

TordelBack

I finally got to eat one of those Tim-Tams, the national dish of Australia if travellers' tales are to be believed.  Turns out they're Penguins.  That's not a bad thing, obviously, but still, not exactly the 8th Wonder of the Biscuit World that had been billed.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dunk! on 17 April, 2014, 01:53:26 PM
A colleague got sent 3 of the latest prog in their subscription envelope (some stuffer must've bored, distracted or just didn't care) so gave me a copy for free this week.

That is all.
Give this guy a KTF!!!

Theblazeuk

Quote from: TordelBack on 17 April, 2014, 04:09:05 PM
I finally got to eat one of those Tim-Tams, the national dish of Australia if travellers' tales are to be believed.  Turns out they're Penguins.  That's not a bad thing, obviously, but still, not exactly the 8th Wonder of the Biscuit World that had been billed.

Did you do the straw thing?

I reckon they're nicer than penguins.

JayzusB.Christ

Took me a while before I realised it was the chocolate bar you meant.
I don't like Penguins.   :(
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Despite having a stonking hangover today is rather lovely because before parting ways to spend eggweekend nonreligiously eating with our families my Geoffery made me a tiny egg-themed Dredd comic. Judge Dregg. In which is a vicious parody of IDW's multiple dark judges... also a very tasty 'house of lannister' millionaire shortbread with crushed-up lion bars on top...

sigh <3

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Well for the first Saturday in a long long time, I'll be finished before 3/4am. HOORAY FOR RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION!
You may quote me on that.

mogzilla

...it seems I finally have a new boss that is willing to actually listen and support me with a "difficult" colleague..
light at the end of a very long tunnel
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

JayzusB.Christ

I was doing a mural for a completely empty - closed in fact -  nightclub (downstairs in a pub) at about 7pm today, when a barman came down and told me there'd be a stripper there soon, but I could keep working if I wanted to.  Sure enough, a not-particularly drunk stag party of about 6 lads arrived, music started, and a lady showed up, took all her clothes off and rubbed cream onto her breasts. Then after twenty minutes or so they all disappeared and the club was empty again and I finished my painting.
Like the filthy, misogynist sexist pig I am, I enjoyed watching the sexually attractive woman rub cream onto her breasts.  Sorry.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Ancient Otter

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 25 April, 2014, 11:57:56 PM
I was doing a mural for a completely empty - closed in fact -  nightclub (downstairs in a pub) at about 7pm today, when a barman came down and told me there'd be a stripper there soon, but I could keep working if I wanted to.  Sure enough, a not-particularly drunk stag party of about 6 lads arrived, music started, and a lady showed up, took all her clothes off and rubbed cream onto her breasts. Then after twenty minutes or so they all disappeared and the club was empty again and I finished my painting.
Like the filthy, misogynist sexist pig I am, I enjoyed watching the sexually attractive woman rub cream onto her breasts.  Sorry.

So I take you will not be filing a claim of sexual harassment in the workplace against your employer?

Hawkmumbler

Shots have been fired, a hornets nest has been unsettled! Is that the ominous thudding of a Jim sized retort I hear?