Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Brink vs. Mercy Heights Round 2 Heat 123

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 May, 2022, 06:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Funt Solo

Oh, mercy! It's Brink, though. That a comic can stand tall next to Hitchcock in terms of suspense is no mean feat. That it's managing to hold that suspense through a fifth series that's a flashback without the main character featuring is just amaze-balls. But! We know what a fucking tracelet* is now! You don't need to call it out all the time**.

* Personal data device.
** The indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Huey2

Southstreeter

Brink is a top 10 thrill.

Mercy Heights gave us Tor Cyan which is great, but already knocked out I think?

Colin YNWA

Brink isn't having it all its own way, on this final day can it get into the exclusive 20+ club, well not without last day votes, so get um in.

broodblik

The all seeing eye can feel some non believers among us the Centurion-Gauteng sector will not stand for that - all praise the Big Eye of Truth
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

Oh, mercy! It's Brink, Really no opposition. I've never understood the 'lets reboot Rogue' better building something like Jager
DDT did a job on me

sintec

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Big vote for Brink, highest vote count for any thrill in this half of the draw. It didn't however break into the 20+ club, no thrill has since week week 3. That's a Mercy Heights got some love and Brink's pacing isn't for everyone. It will be interesting to see if that holds it back in later rounds. As it is

Brink

...oh gone on it sets itself up doesn't it... is on the brink of Round 3.

broodblik

The Centurion-Gauteng sector now happy unbelievers in the eyes of the All-seeing Big Eye vanquished
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 06 May, 2022, 07:40:39 AM
The Centurion-Gauteng sector now happy unbelievers in the eyes of the All-seeing Big Eye vanquished

But they will rise again...