Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Fiends of the Eastern Front vs. Revere Rd 3 Heat 31

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 June, 2022, 07:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

AlexF

This one's neck and neck, pretty much! In support of Revere, here's a glorious bit of concept art to chew on...

]* this post was paid for by the "Fiends has become a pale shadow of its former glory and it's a crying shame" campaign *[

credo

Revere, every time. Just one of my favourite 2000ad stories of all time. So glad it's getting collected in the UC.

Link Prime

Quote from: credo on 03 June, 2022, 12:59:56 PM
Revere, every time. Just one of my favourite 2000ad stories of all time. So glad it's getting collected in the UC.

Same for me.

Revere.

Funt Solo

Quote from: AlexF on 03 June, 2022, 08:41:47 AM
]* this post was paid for by the "Fiends has become a pale shadow of its former glory and it's a crying shame" campaign *[

I'm enjoying modern Fiends, but it's a very different beast.

OG Fiends was a war story with Vampires in it. Nu Fiends is a Hellboy story without Hellboy in it.

(Revere was a character concept and a setting, without a story. But I sort of enjoyed that as well.)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Almost done this week and if AlexF is right those votes for Revere might just push it over the edge. Unless that is there are votes coming today to turn this back to Fiends? I'll let you know in the morning.

davidbishop

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Link Prime on 03 June, 2022, 04:08:06 PM
Quote from: credo on 03 June, 2022, 12:59:56 PM

Same for me.

Revere.

I'll third that.

Revere.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

My rough count has this as a dead heat at the moment. Lots of love for both properties...will Colin get the decider?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 04 June, 2022, 07:47:28 PM
My rough count has this as a dead heat at the moment. Lots of love for both properties...will Colin get the decider?

Will someone PLEASE vote now!

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

And a big thank you to Napalm Kev for taking away my need to cast the deciding vote on this one... and in doing so determine how I would have voted... the other way. Though to be honest if he'd have voted the other way I'm guessing my vote would have flipped! The simple fact is I love both these thrill and want neither to go out. As it is too many John Smith thrills have fallen of late and we only have a few left. That's no reason to vote for one thrill over another and the new burst of life Fiends has got means it probably does deserve this... just. Luckily my opinion matter not a jot and

Fiends of the Eastern Front

Will be trying to bat aside opponents in Round 4 ... see what I did there... do you...

davidbishop