Main Menu

subscription dredd vs death letter

Started by zep, 26 July, 2003, 11:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zep

im a monthly sunscriber and just got a letter about the special dredd vs death magazine coming out soon. on the form do just have to mark the two 'yes' bits and leav the rest of the letter blank if i want to get the magazine and keep payin monthly. please help!

Something Fishy

I think so yes, it might be that both "yes" bits get you the quarterly too (posted it now so not sure).

I have gone for annual now as it will save me money.

zep

so i dont need to fill out the credit card details, telephone no. etc at the bottom then?

Something Fishy

i didn't think so if using the same details.

i did due to using a different card but would otherwise not have.

Queen Firey-Bou

eeek its all too confusing! just phone & speak to a real live droid, theyre everso nice.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

Wake

I'm currently working on some code to add the Extreme Edition to the online subscriber page, which means that you should be able to request to to be added to your account from here.

Wake

Devons Daddy

you always come up with the trump card WAKE.
many thanks.

do make sure the annoucement is loud and brightly coloured when you do it. i for one will be signing on the bottom line.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Wake

There's a news item which has just gone onto the front page.

Wake

Link: Death livesss again!

Devons Daddy

HI wake
 that page is a bit error sensative. i had not finished filling in the spaces. some how hit enter and it was gone into cyber space and  the inbox of subscribers online.

any chance of adding one of those.
HEY FOOL you havent finished yet.
 sort of messages to stop that happening.

i have already sent an email to them to apologize for my non tech division error.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Wake

The page does do some error checking to make sure all the necessary spaces have been filled in. However, these are over-ridden if you say that you are already a subscriber, because in theory you therefore don't have to fill in everything else (so long as you do fill in your sub number).

I'm not sure how to make a form so it can only be submitted from the button, and not by pressing enter. Can anyone else help on this?

Wake