Main Menu

Maybe a strange subject

Started by Jade Falcon, 25 October, 2009, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Falcon

I've been rereading my Rogue Trooper books and was wondering something.

Was it ever revealed which of the Generals on Buzzard 3 was the traitor? 

There were four guys, the one with the baseball cap, the bald one with the moustache and the two dark haired men.  I'm sure that the image shows one of them dieing in his capsule.

I was just a little curious as to which was the traitor or what your assumption was.  I always went with the balding guy with the moustache for some reason, partially based on the silouhette of his head that we see in the Glasshouse G story.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

pauljholden

Unless one of the generals was called "General DirtyNortSpy" (and, based on normal naming conventions in the Rogue Trooper universe that is highly plausible) I suspect the bald one. Bald people cannot be trusted.

-pj

Dark Jimbo

It was never explicit, but the bald one with the 'tache was the Traitor General. In the panel where he burns up in his capsule you can kinda almost make out that it might be him; later on (nooooo idea which story, but fairly late in the cycle) there's one of those flashbacks for the General, a 'story so far' type thing, and it's a bit clearer.
@jamesfeistdraws

Eric Plumrose

Whichever one used to be a woman, that's your man.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Mike Gloady

I always thought his name being "Traitor General" was something of a giveaway. Much like every other character in Rogue. Except the women - ALL of them are duplicitous mares. X
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever