Main Menu

Caballistics Inc.

Started by petesbeats, 22 June, 2005, 07:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endjinn

I have to resist the urge to stroke the final page of Kristallnacht every day when I wake up.

I am currently loving Mikey Ness.

At Bristol, Dom said Raven was getting virtually no requests, so next time he's a-sketching the Teutonic   Nutjob is on my list for collection.

paulvonscott

My favourite is Professor Brand too.  Cos he's a bit old and boring like me.  I liked Jenny equally, but I think Demon Jenny is bad.

Chapter and Verse genuinely bugged me at the start, but Gordon's given them more depth than I thought they'd ever have.  They're still too cool for me, but I bet the young people like them.

DavidXBrunt

I wish I had the web-fu to prove this but I've got a gorgeous pencil, ink, water-colour, stuff, portrait of Ravne which is just superb. And I own the bestest page of Cabals ever - the image of the Crowley-Manque towering over Jenny and the circle of souls surrounding them. Utterly gorgeous.

I'm going to be in Manc on Saturday for the Sashas Comic Fair (probably) so if you fancy metting up Jimmy, and anybody else in the area, then give me the nod. Got to leave early though.

Oh, and I like Proffesor Brand, best of the Cabals gang.

Dan Kelly

> I have to resist the urge to stroke the final page of Kristallnacht every day when I wake up.

I am still self-flagellating over that particular missed opportunity.  Even though the page I have is very nice (First Demon Jenny appearance ;))

Dan

Tiplodocus

I've got a page from GOING UNDERGROUND - the gang walking through the tubes and Hannah Chapter coolly shooting a zombie - up on my wall.  Lovely it looks too - despite being on bizarrelly long card.

I don't have a favourite but I did see a Hannah Chapter lookalike at Dreddcon in Oxford a couple of years back. Really - she was the spit (except for the pistols)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

DavidXBrunt

We should really have asked her to pose for a photo. Unless memory cheats me she was perfect down to the glasses and fur-fringed coat...

Doms art on Cabals is just so perfect for it that he's quickly reached the point of being irreplacable in my mind, like Carlos is with Stronty. Sure, other people could draw it but what would be the point?

And when will we see a Reardon Cabals cover? Is it too much to hope that when I open Mondays envelope...

Mangamax

"First Demon Jenny apperance"
Well if you've the first i must have the second:http://www.2000ad.org/artwork/breakingout3_5.jpg">
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Floyd-the-k

my favourite is the black guy, is it Verse? He doesn't talk as much as the rest of them. And I like his haircut

Keef Monkey

I like Miss Chapter, hot women with guns just look cool as hell in comic form. And in anime. And in movies. Maybe not in your house though.

Art

I like how shes, um, dropped her guard in that one.

Carlsborg Expert