Main Menu

Rumble Comics

Started by FuzzChile, 29 June, 2005, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzChile

I've just completed my first Issue of Rumble Comics which I wrote illustrated and  which  will be on sale this summer,click on my link to view my gallery..I'm eager to know what 2000ad fans think of my stuff think. I also have some 2000ad related art there too(Dredd and Anderson)

Link: http://fuzzchile.deviantart.com/gallery" target="_blank">Rumble Comics Gallery

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10514686">

Dark Jimbo

Hey, there's some interesting stuff up there, man. I like it. Stick with the photo manipulation, too, I reckon you could really do something with it.

And a fellow deviant! I'd ask you to return the favour and look at some of my stuff, but I... er... still haven't bothered getting around to actually posting anything. Ah well, maybe one day.
@jamesfeistdraws

FuzzChile

I'd be interested to see your stuff ..go on put some artwork up it wont hurt lol  is your deviant id Dark Jimbo  as well?

Dark Jimbo

Yup, sure is. Well, I'm gonna spend the next few months just drawing a ton of stuff now that I've left uni (for portfolios, etc) so I'll start putting it all up as I do it.

Urm, probably.

Lol - no, I will, just bear with me if I take a while.
@jamesfeistdraws

FuzzChile

Thats ok with me ..take your time I've added you to friends list so i'm sure to see your stuff some day ..thanks for checking out my gallery theres alot to see ,I'm in process of trying to get my own comic up and running deviantart was a good place for people to see it as opposed tomy own website not many people saw my original site ..but its a good little community as is here i imagine.

Dark Jimbo

Yeah, that was my thinking - and btw, how do you add people to ur friends list on it? I haven't worked it out yet
@jamesfeistdraws

Banners

Art is nice enough, but you could do with a hand with redoing the lettering before you print it - both in terms of layout and the spelling.

M@

FuzzChile

No time... I have to get this out otherwise back to signing on ...Issue 2 will have better spoelling  lol ..I'm not the worlds greatest letterer either ..but i'm on a tight deadline to get this out(it's a long story)..but hell I did the whole thing litrally myself (perhaps issue 2 I may have more help)

Banners

Don't mean to labour the point, but it really makes a big difference.

Whether a punter likes the art and story and style of lettering are subjective, but bad spelling and grammar just looks sloppy. A few mistakes is human and forgivable, and to be fair, - it's not like they're spread throughout the strip. But the errors that are there grate really badly - personally speaking (or typing).

If you're spending money to print it (and expecting people to spend money to buy it), it makes sense to spend another day or two getting the spelling and punctuation just right. Am sure there are aspiring lettering droids on here who'd help?

M@

FuzzChile

I know what you mean..I'm firstly an artist and a script writer an  ideas person ..If I could buy the time I'll go through the lettering again ..I appreciate your opinion it's important I know these things before going to print .Thanks:)

House of Usher

++NECRO-POST++

This is the post in which John O'Hagan, aka FuzzChile, introduced his small press comic, which I'm fortunate enough to have had a read of for review purposes. I guess it's my privilege to be the first message boarder to have got hold of a copy.
STRIKE !!!