Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

My new job is confirmed.  Moving by End May.. yayyy.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

TordelBack

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: Paul faplad Finch on 06 August, 2010, 03:50:16 PM
I don't want to get my hopes up here but I know a lot of the management types at firm A, have good relations with them, know the job/site/customers like the back of my hand and the job is right on my doorstep. If all goes well I could be back in a job I love and am good at by years end, like I never left.

Posting in this thread may be a bit premature but fuck it, I'm excited.

Well, it was a bit premature because they didn't take me on in the first complement of staff and I wasn't in the job by Christmas.

They did however, take me on, unpaid, as part of a dole scheme in January and I must have done something right because this morning I was told I could have a six month contract, possibly leading to permanent, if I wanted it. Hah.

After Fishys news, it must have been the day for it.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Something Fishy

Noisybast

Jumping on the bandwagon somewhat, I've also managed to secure a new job. It's a permanent role (at last!), albeit based forty miles away in Manchester and paying three grand less than my last perm job. Ah well - it's a start.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Something Fishy

Kerrin

Well done lads! Pleased for all three of you.

Something Fishy

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

That some good news indeed. The dole is smelly pants
You may quote me on that.

Something Fishy

Bolt-01

Congrats one and all!

I've just discovered I'm going to Alton Towers- ON my Birthday!

Albion

....I saw my favourite band, King's X, three times in four days, was invited in to a soundcheck by the bass player/lead singer and also met a member of this very forum at the London show.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

Another family of benefit scrounging scum have left next door! I could say why but I have talked about the Hell we go through in the chatroom.

That's me 2, scum 0  :thumbsup: :wave: