Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Board Game Thread  (Read 118577 times)

Barrington Boots

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
Re: The Board Game Thread
« Reply #765 on: 19 July, 2021, 11:29:46 AM »
No worries! I didn't realise you'd been playing 4th edition on the Switch so obviously ignore all that stuff about 2nd edition, sorry!
I'd never heard of Star Wars Talisman and it looks like there's a few different editions of Talisman now.

My mate also said Dungeon is not bad, but he'd suggest you start with those others ones and don't add on too much too fast.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • testing testing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: 19 July, 2021, 12:05:38 PM »
No worries! I didn't realise you'd been playing 4th edition on the Switch so obviously ignore all that stuff about 2nd edition, sorry!

To be honest I'm not sure I'm playing 4th Ed on Switch - we watched an unboxing ... the ahem... boy child likes that kinda thing and that suggests it might not??? be 4th ed. That has light and dark fate????

Barrington Boots

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: 19 July, 2021, 01:16:13 PM »
I haven't played it but it looks like 4th ed from the art - and it's definitely not 2nd or the risible 3rd edition. Perhaps it's some kind of Switch-hybrid?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • testing testing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: 19 July, 2021, 02:41:57 PM »
I haven't played it but it looks like 4th ed from the art - and it's definitely not 2nd or the risible 3rd edition. Perhaps it's some kind of Switch-hybrid?

Maybe - overall though its damned fun!