Main Menu

Festive Thrill-Tree: GN Blurb Translated Too Many Times

Started by sheridan, 01 December, 2020, 10:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Quote from: GoogleTranslateShe's dead!

In the wild nature of the land, made a terrifying discovery. The body of the deceased was badly cremated. But the ""dead"" were still alive, and something bad happened when took to help heal. Soon the villagers began to die and the dead were expelled. Asaf followed to find out more about the stranger. However, when the dead find the amazing truth behind him and Asaph enters a terrible world, you will regret this decision!

Effective black and white compositions, this classic wine of 2000 is cooling the blood! ...

TordelBack

Colin YNWA

Oh no how did I do that. I missed one somehow... was quite busy yesterday. Anyway with so many references to the dead I at first went for [spoiler]Defoe[/spoiler] but reading it again I'm going with [spoiler]The Dead Man[/spoiler].

sheridan

Yep, the 'she' in this instance is the Dead Man *shrugs*.

Quote from: RebellionWHO IS THE DEAD MAN!

In the harsh wastelands of the Cursed Earth Yassa Povey makes a gruesome discovery; the badly burned body of a dead man. But the 'dead man' lives and when Yassa takes him back to his village to help him recover, something evil follows. Soon villagers start dying and the Dead Man is sent into exile. Yassa follows, curious to know more about the stranger. However, it is a decision he will come to regret, as Yassa is plunged into a world of horror when the Dead Man discovers the shocking truth behind his identity!

Written by John Wagner (A History of Violence) with stunning black and white artwork by John Ridgway (Hellblazer) this 2000 AD classic is sure to chill your blood!

Quote from: GoogleShe's dead!

In the wild nature of the land, made a terrifying discovery. The body of the deceased was badly cremated. But the ""dead"" were still alive, and something bad happened when took to help heal. Soon the villagers began to die and the dead were expelled. Asaf followed to find out more about the stranger. However, when the dead find the amazing truth behind him and Asaph enters a terrible world, you will regret this decision!

Effective black and white compositions, this classic wine of 2000 is cooling the blood! ...

sheridan

Quote from: GoogleTranslateIn times of turmoil, there has been peace and order, now is the time to fear when warring nations can rule any government. Planets, cultures and even galaxies are completely destroyed or captured, but their motives are not knows compassion and revenge ... for the destruction of his people ... death ... but revenge comes from the grave!

Colin YNWA

I'm thinking this one might be [spoiler]Shakara[/spoiler] and the specific edition being [spoiler]The Avenger[/spoiler] I think that's the first one.

I, Cosh

[spoiler]SHAKARA![/spoiler] [spoiler]THE AVENGER![/spoiler]
We never really die.

AlexF

Gotta be [spoiler]Shakara: the first one[/spoiler].

sheridan

Everybody got it right with Shakara: The Avenger (though Colin YNWA got in first).

Quote from: RebellionThe galaxy is in turmoil. Once a place of peace and order, now a time of terror has descended upon it, with races waging war upon one another unchecked by any authority. Planets, civilizations, even entire star systems face total annihilation or enslavement. But a vengeful figure has emerged from the chaos, striking at targets with a ruthless determination. This alien being calls itself Shakara and it is seemingly bent on wreaking revenge on those responsible for the destruction of its people. The Shakara were thought to be long dead – but retribution is coming from beyond the grave!

Quote from: GoogleTranslateIn times of turmoil, there has been peace and order, now is the time to fear when warring nations can rule any government. Planets, cultures and even galaxies are completely destroyed or captured, but their motives are not knows compassion and revenge ... for the destruction of his people ... death ... but revenge comes from the grave!

sheridan

And for today:

Quote from: GoogleTranslateMurder expert

Not a veteran, but fought as a soldier in three world wars. So he returned to England and took over the roads.

Even a friend told him the modern age is fascinating: it often causes death in humans. Weapons can kill a lot of things. These games are called sounds by unknown experts. A player can get rich or die many times.

He decided to become an actor. The people.

The result of such a Marco is good, but what does it mean when the game starts?

AlexF

Dandontdare

Gottaa be one of the[spoiler] Button Man[/spoiler] books, not sure which one though

Bolt-01

Yeah, definitely one o[spoiler]f the Button Man books - probably the first one![/spoiler]

NapalmKev

And here was me thinking [spoiler]Savage.[/spoiler]

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Tjm86

Quote from: Dandontdare on 22 December, 2020, 10:59:34 AM
Gottaa be one of the[spoiler] Button Man[/spoiler] books, not sure which one though

Surely the length of the title is a giveaway?  There would be more to it if it was any other than the 'obvious'.

I'd have to agree with [spoiler]Button Man [/spoiler]