Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Necronauts vs Timequake - Round 1 Heat 26

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 November, 2021, 06:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Necronauts is a class act and TimeQuake / Time Quake / Timequake was a little bit ... not as classy.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Blue Cactus

Never read Timequake and forgot it exists. Redondo is fab. But:

Necronauts

Colin YNWA

Normally I would scream Redondo, but the counter of Irving is a good one. Whichever way you go do it today and I'll count up in the morning.

redsquirrel

Necronauts - basically what other people have said. It was well done, had some top art and actually quite moving.

AlexF

Hey, there's at least one Redondo showcase that has yet ot raise its head into this tourney and I'm backing it to the hilt!!

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: AlexF on 17 November, 2021, 09:29:37 AM
Hey, there's at least one Redondo showcase that has yet ot raise its head into this tourney and I'm backing it to the hilt!!

Yep. That's the one that was Stevie's top thrill for its entire run in the prog.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

at least three top notch jesus redondo strips still to come. but do they stand a chance against tales of tharg or somesuch?

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: I, Cosh on 18 November, 2021, 05:12:38 PM
Can I vote for Necronauts again?

Hey cut that out you - do you know how blurry eyed I am in the morning when I count these. You'll probably get away with that!

Funt Solo

Watch the clock swing from side to side ... you are feeling sleepy ... add another vote ... add another vote for N-e-c-r-o-n-a-u-t-s!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++