Main Menu

Ordering Print on Demand T-Shirts

Started by Rara Avis, 28 January, 2021, 07:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rara Avis

How could I go about ordering one of these when I don't have the option to add to cart:

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XC138

Thanks!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Rara Avis on 28 January, 2021, 07:53:36 PM
How could I go about ordering one of these when I don't have the option to add to cart:

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/XC138

Thanks!

Hard to know what's happening. When I follow that link all looks good and i select options and 'Add to basket' on the right? What are you getting?

Rara Avis

I can't see options or add to basket. I can't upload a screenshot either.

Dandontdare

Fine for me too - just below the size/colour boxes on the right.

Have you tried a different browser? Some features on a creaky ol' site like this tend to work better in different browsers sometimes.

Rara Avis

I was using chrome and just tried Edge -  I can see the options (as in a preview for the different styles and colours) but there's nothing after the text. No drop down to select options and definitely no add to cart.

Colin YNWA

Wonder if its a browser display issue then? Guess the best bet is to e-mail the support team.

broodblik

It depends on the T-Shirt some T-Shirts if you select them does not have any add to cart options whereas other do have. Maybe it is a case of availability (yes I know this is on print on demand so they should always be available). Try Opera as well
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rara Avis

Good morning!

What browser are you using Colin, just out of curiosity?

@ Broodblik - Thanks, I've tried Opera and still can't see those options. I'll contact the shop directly.

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA

Just checked the Samsung browser on my tablet as well and that's fine.

Chrome can be fussy between updates - this is weird. For what its worth good choice if t-shirt I've put it on my birthday list - hope you manage to sort this.

I, Cosh

Where do you live? I don't have any option to add to cart either, presumably because I'm not in the UK.
We never really die.

Molch-R

Apologies, but due to unfortunate difficulties with shipments to the EU we are having to restrict sales of apparel until the charges and duty applicable have been resolved for that region. A warning will be going up on the site as soon as possible.

Colin YNWA

Does this come down to F**kin' Brexit in the end then...

Rara Avis

Rara Avis

Quote from: Molch-R on 29 January, 2021, 02:27:56 PM
Apologies, but due to unfortunate difficulties with shipments to the EU we are having to restrict sales of apparel until the charges and duty applicable have been resolved for that region. A warning will be going up on the site as soon as possible.

Just so you know there are some t-shirts I'm still able to purchase.