Main Menu

Greetings. Been out of the game a while.

Started by 8-Ball, 03 August, 2012, 08:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

A fine desktop indeed! I've been trying to write a synopsis on the blog when ever strips return to try to help folk get up to speed, as well as sort out my muddled brain!

8-Ball

Quote from: Pete Wells on 03 August, 2012, 11:37:19 PM
A fine desktop indeed! I've been trying to write a synopsis on the blog when ever strips return to try to help folk get up to speed, as well as sort out my muddled brain!

Oh, please do. Also, I had a rummage through your archives and I loved the piece on Carlos Ezquerra.
Carlos Ezquerra is my number one top favourite artist. The blotchy outlines, the chins, the noses and that very particular way that he draws women. It's a very European style that, as a eleven year old boy raised on Transformers and Action Force, blew my tiny mind.
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Judge MANSON

Welcome, citizen.

Stay out of my sight and The Law will have nothing to do with you. Do an error, and you will see me if you are lucky enough or my Lawgiver MkII canon in the worst case.

Now, move. Perp.
Respect the Law, Citizen! Rebel and you will pray Mercy to my gun!

8-Ball

Yes, sir. Right away sir. I don't want no trouble. I mean it's not like I've hurt anybody. Certainly not that annoying juve from Tina Turner Block who throws mutie eggs at me. I would never think about throwing back something heavier. :'(
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.