Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staticgirl

you lot really are an amazing bunch of people.

Trent

This is the only board I write on for just that reason - I love the folk on here.
Positive, supportive and classily resistant to miscreants.

The Legendary Shark

My hopes and prayers go with you Trent. As if you didn't have enough to put up with, you're in Wigan...

Seriously, though, I wish you all the best and may the Force be with you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Trent, it's people like you on here that make me proud to be a member of this forum.  To use the boxing term: You have Heart.

Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

von Boom

Jayzus, it sounds like you did splendidly by your friend. You should be very proud.

Trent, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Be well.

JayzusB.Christ

Thank you, von boom. I hope so
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

OK, I'm half pissed again - apologies.  My best mate Colin has only days left, although due to the swelling in his brain, the man I knew checked out weeks ago.  You were right, Sharky, this is really fucking hard. Fuck 2016.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I'm so sorry, JBC.

Wishing you strength.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Feck that Jayzus, what a terrible situation. Thoughts are with you and your mate's family.

Bolt-01

Ah, Jayzus- that's hard. Big ol' hugs to you and remember there are plenty of folk here who can listen. Not everyone posts these days, but most everyone who used to post still lurks somewhere.

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks a million as always, guys, you really are a lovely bunch of people.  Sharky, I know you've been through the same thing recently; hope you're coping ok.

The Legendary Shark

I'm good thanks, JBC. So kind of you to ask, especially at such a difficult time. What's happening to Colin is beyond my ability to express but I do know that he's lucky to have such a compassionate friend.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

Jayzus indeed, in so very sorry to hear that mate. My thoughts are with you and your family!

von Boom

I'm very sorry to hear this Jayzus. My thoughts are with you and your mate and his family.

Tjm86

Much as it pains me to be able to offer nothing more than these feeble words; thoughts and prayers are with you JBC.  As you say, shitty year.