Main Menu

JANUARY ART COMP - THARG THE MIGHTY

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 January, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1971

antodonnell, i like it, Mek Quake on BiG Jobs,

Darren Stephens

Awesome stuff everyone. Just a quicky from me. Just wanted to do something to honour our esteemed editor. :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Dark Jimbo

Tharg versus Marg! Something quick inspired by some of late 2013's damage reports.

@jamesfeistdraws

Hawkmumbler

I....will....get this one done......before the sun rises......  >:(

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 25 January, 2014, 04:08:39 PM
Tharg versus Marg! Something quick inspired by some of late 2013's damage reports.

Quaxann Wives. Heh heh
Lock up your spoons!

allistermac

Tharg The Mighty taking Thrillpower Overload in his stride.

Dash Decent

Great work, Allistermac.

Love your submission too, Deadman1971 - rockin' it old school!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

SKD

Wooohhh! The new year has got off to a fantastic start on the good ol' Art Comp. Superb entries from all.

Stew.

CrazyFoxMachine

Hawkmumbler

Just need to ink and scan mine. If it's not up in time then ah well, i've enjoyed doing this one.

deadman1971

Dash Decent, thank you it was done on a4, maybe next time ill put it on A3, lol cant wait for the next comp, really enjoyed doing this might paint one next time, but have just started to get some work going for a portfolio, currently working on a judge death pick which mr molesworth has seen, will post it on here when its finished., by the way everyones work on here is brilliant, love all the different styles.

SKD

^^^ Cheers for putting that on here for me CFM, you're a bloody good bloke.  :thumbsup:

Stew.

amines2058

Literally Just finished this one, so made it by the skin of my teeth. I hope you all like!!

amines2058

Hmmm that looks a bit pixelated?? Not sure what I am doing wrong exporting it from MS5? Anyway to late know! ::)

antodonnell

Wow, some really well executed and solid ideas getting in before the deadline. Awesome :)