Main Menu

Free Glasgow launch party/gig/club night!

Started by Keef Monkey, 05 April, 2011, 11:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef Monkey

Our album is out that week so we're celebrating on Friday 22nd April with a free show at the Cathouse in Glasgow. There's two support bands and anyone at the gig can stick around for the club night for free. Should be a belter and won't cost you a penny, maybe see some of you there if you fancy a night oot!

Satanist

Thats my birthday :D

But I'm too old for the Cathouse  :'(
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Keef Monkey

Quote from: The Satanist on 05 April, 2011, 12:26:41 PM
Thats my birthday :D

But I'm too old for the Cathouse  :'(

You're only as old as you feel! I feel fucking awful mind you.

SMOKESCREEN:ED:9

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 05 April, 2011, 08:03:43 PM

You're only as old as you feel! I feel fucking awful mind you.

Language, Timothy! :D

I, Cosh

It's my birthday the week after and I was too old for the Cathouse the day I was born. I may come anyway though.

By the way, The List says it costs seven quid to get in. You may want to have a word with them.
We never really die.

Keef Monkey

Quote from: The Cosh on 05 April, 2011, 08:06:53 PM
It's my birthday the week after and I was too old for the Cathouse the day I was born. I may come anyway though.

By the way, The List says it costs seven quid to get in. You may want to have a word with them.

Ouch, good spot. Will try and get that sorted, cheers!

Keef Monkey

That's The List put right, thanks for pointing that out. We're really confused now as to how it ended up in The List at all because we certainly hadn't been in touch with, and neither was anyone we know. They'd randomly plucked out a band we played with about 2 years ago as the support band too, bizarre.

Anyhoo, would be good if you could make it, I could be wrong but I'm fairly sure I owe you a pint.

Keef Monkey

Just a gentle reminder, this is this coming Friday, you really don't want to miss it etc. bla bla bla