Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

I wish Roger was here. He'd know what to say.

JOE SOAP

shaolin_monkey

...because I'm on a road trip to Edinburgh with my seven year old, visited a fantastic exhibition at the National Gallery, then met up with the Tiger Bay Brawlers (Cardiff's all women Rollerderby squad) for a Nando's, and will be joining them for the after-match piss up tomorrow night!  Wahey! Does life get any better?!?

Spikes

staticgirl

judgeblake

night out cancelled - decided to watch olympics instead and eat copious amounts of peanut butter on toast - glad I did!!!! Pretty gripping stuff! From the recaps of the rowing triumphs, then to Jess Ennis winning gold, straight to adjacent Rutherford getting gold in long jump, then straight off to Mo Farah's race where I was off my seat willing the chap to win! Gold!
then Gabby Logan's lovely visage in the late evening to cap it all off who could as for more lol (well maybe a penalty shootout england actually succeed in).

COMMANDO FORCES

Life really is DROKKING FANTASTIC because the Judges went to The Peach Tree for real yesterday! There also just so happened to be a certain droid there at the same time.

Many thanks to John Wagner for doing this  :thumbsup:

The Legendary Shark

That's a superb photo but it really is no way to treat the father of the father of justice.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

shaolin_monkey

That is a bloody brilliant photo!  It pretty much trumps any other 'life is great because...' posts.

I'll do mine anyway...because last night I was out on the pop in Edinburgh with the Cardiff Tiger Bay Brawlers and the Edinburgh Twisted Thistles, two all female Rollerderby teams! Wow, those lassies know how to party. We all got kicked out of one nightclub and had to reconvene at another it all got so rowdy.  At some point in the proceedings they managed to roll me in glitter (no other explanation for how I got covered in the damn stuff), after which I literally fell into a taxi, spraying the interior with said shiny stuff, much to the amusement of the steward and those queuing at the taxi rank.  I'm sure other stuff happened because random bits of me are sore, but my memory is seriously patchy.  I guess that's a sign it was a bloody brilliant after-bout party.

Oh, and my team, the Brawlers, won.  Both the bout and the after bout gig!  Hurrah! :D

Me and my middle child just before the match:
http://instagram.com/p/N6B1eCASn8/

Banners

Thanks for all the lovely wedding wishes. Off on honeymoon now :-)

(Spot the Roman Justice Dept representative in the background...!)

Cheers,

Mr & Mrs Banners

COMMANDO FORCES

Dandontdare

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Banners! May I suggest Tharg or Durham, for your firstborn?

Steve Green

Quote from: Banners on 06 August, 2012, 03:00:35 PM

Cheers,

Mr & Mrs Banners

Congrats to the Bannerses! Have a great honeymoon!

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Steve Green on 06 August, 2012, 05:29:10 PM
Quote from: Banners on 06 August, 2012, 03:00:35 PM

Cheers,

Mr & Mrs Banners

Congrats to the Bannerses! Have a great honeymoon!

what he said. Lovely pics!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.