Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Ah man, that whole stretch from Mullaghcleevaun to Kippure is lovely, and a doddle of a commute to Dublin (when it's not snowing). Well done that Squaxx.

I'm in rather good humour myself, as I am finally going to be going to Scotland in a couple of weeks, something I've been meaning to do as long as I can remember. That's right you incomprehensible yet strangely ubiquitous bastards, you're on my bucket list.

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 November, 2016, 10:47:37 PM
I'm in rather good humour myself, as I am finally going to be going to Scotland in a couple of weeks, something I've been meaning to do as long as I can remember. That's right you incomprehensible yet strangely ubiquitous bastards, you're on my bucket list.
Blimey. Enjoy it while you can until you arrive.

Where will you be visiting?
We never really die.

Satanist

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 November, 2016, 10:47:37 PMI'm in rather good humour myself, as I am finally going to be going to Scotland in a couple of weeks, something I've been meaning to do as long as I can remember. That's right you incomprehensible yet strangely ubiquitous bastards, you're on my bucket list.

Oh you simply must come to Glasgow and share a friendly pint with us...urr ah'll fuckin chib ye!!!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

TordelBack

Glasgow it is. I'm led to understand certain other cities don't even count as Scotland.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 November, 2016, 04:12:56 PM
Glasgow it is. I'm led to understand certain other cities don't even count as Scotland.
If it's south of Stromness, it ain't Scotland.

Satanist

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 November, 2016, 04:12:56 PM

Well I suppose Edinburgh is worth a visit so you can at least say you've been and then complain about it.

Trout

I strongly recommend the pies in Dundee, but don't eat the chips in Glasgow. They're shit.

Satanist

Quote from: Trout on 16 November, 2016, 05:06:13 PM
I strongly recommend the pies in Dundee, but don't eat the chips in Glasgow. They're shit.

YOURE SHIT AND SO IS DUNDEE!

ABERDEENS EVEN WORSE!

I have never been to either

Goaty

After 6 months since I left my job to moved to London, I might get freelance work but they ask if I became Self-Employed.

Hardest decision.

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 November, 2016, 10:47:37 PM
Well done that Squaxx.

Cheers Tordelback!
No doubt you'll enjoy that long awaited visit to Scotland- despite our fellow boarders comments, I've never received any less than a céad míle fáilte in Glasgow.

Goaty- whats the new job?

ZenArcade

Can sharks creep? If they could, I'd say you were a wee bit of a creepy shark. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Link Prime

Quote from: ZenArcade on 17 November, 2016, 10:32:40 AM
Can sharks creep? If they could, I'd say you were a wee bit of a creepy shark. Z

? Bit random, Zen.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Satanist

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 17 November, 2016, 12:42:07 PM
Now what did I do?

You know what you did, now just admit it and we'll say no more about it  ;)

The Legendary Shark

It was already on fire when I got there, honest.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]