Main Menu

The Great Dante Readthrough Podcast

Started by Simon Fraser, 26 February, 2021, 06:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illyana

Happy Sunday evening, all. So glad some of you are still here with us on this comic book club journey! We're currently at work on more episodes, should have a new one up today or tomorrow.

Illyana

Ep 39 is up: Part 1 of Thieves' World! You get two eps this week because we fell behind 🙂

The Great Dante Readthrough website

Spotify

Apple Podcasts

JayzusB.Christ

Got halfway through it at work today then my headphones died.  Great stuff as always, will finish my listen tomorrow!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Yep as JayzusB said great stuff as ever. Can't wait for the second half of Thieves World. Will be very interesting to hear what you think as this story arc develops given some of the conversation this time. Avoid any number of threads here mind!

Illyana

Heyyyy we made it on time this week eh? Happy Friday, it's EPISODE 40!! Wow, 40...that feels like a milestone.

Website download

Spotify

Apple Podcasts

Colin YNWA

Well finished this one on my run this morning and another fine episode it is too. Interesting to hear Simon say he just wants to crack on and get done. Super excited to hear thoughts as we now head towards the end.

To celebrate I finally took the plunge and made all my bookings to come see you both at Lawless... I mean I might have done that for unrelated just finally want to get to Lawless at last reasons but hey let's not spoil the fun.

Looking forward to seeing the live podcast - I'm very curious who the guest is...

Illyana

It would not be a con without Content Colin!!

Also good on you for running, glad to keep you company.

JayzusB.Christ

Just got through this one too - really enjoyable as always.  And I was never quite comfortable with all the homophobic jibes thrown at Papa Yeltsin.  He was almost certainly based on Uncle Monty from Withnail and I, who was also a sexually-forthright gay character, but Monty was never subjected to all that abuse by the other characters.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"