Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 10/05/08, 6.45pm, 'The Doctor's Daughter'...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 10 May, 2008, 09:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Yep, hence my previous comment:

"Presumably it'd have to be a clever computer program, because it'd no doubt be required to decide the best genes to use in order to avoid pairing up too many messed-up genes together."
STRIKE !!!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

the world was created in 7 days aswell Byron Virgo

Byron Virgo

"But Jenny's surname is 'Who'. It would need to begin with a 'C' for that analogy to work."

Tsk. His surname's not 'Who' (at least, not since people started taking this shit seriously, which coincidentally coincided with the point in time when people stopped watching the show in the first place) - he's simply known as 'The Doctor', though this might have somewhat less portentious cachet if he went about referring to himself as 'The Plumber' or 'The Paediatrician'.

He's only ever given himself the pseudononymous surname 'Smith' before. According to my Etymological Dictionary, 'Smith' roughly translates as 'smei' in Proto-Indo-European, which means 'to carve' - so our stoll down the crazy paved path of deductive reasoning leads us to conclude that the Doctor's Daughter must be called 'Jenny Carver'!

"You don't know that for certain."

I know ALL!

Byron Virgo

"I know ALL!"

Except for that whole 'creating the world in seven days' bit. Obviously.

Buddy

The Hath drowning in the slurry pit

Hmmm... if the hath uses a breathing apparatus wouldn't the one who sunk in the pit still be alive and just need pulled out?

Poor bugger starved to death.

(unless of course he was rescued, I missed a lot of the episode).

The Monarch

Am I the ONLY one who heard the breaking of the glass as the poor bastard disappeared from sight?

Eric Plumrose

Irrespective, it was the scene itself that needed rescuing, not the thodding Hath.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Richard

I think you'll find it was six days.

Gavin_Leahy_Block