Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2020

Started by Dash Decent, 27 June, 2019, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

these dates do change and I agree 24th does not make sense.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 23 August, 2020, 01:54:54 PM
24 December baffles me. I'd have bought this for mini-IP to unwrap and devour on Christmas Day. She's the target get group for this. Now? I mean, it _might_ get bought later in the year, but that's far from a certainty.

Yep with you there. early December would be perfect you'd think? Maybe slots at the printers?

Bolt-01

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

You mean 'friend of FQP - Edward Whatley!'

I love his work.

broodblik

Yes he did he piece in this years Cor!! and Buster special "The Squawk Knight Returns"

Bolt-01

Yup, Ed has also done a handful of strips for FQP, including a rather superb short in Zarjaz 30 (now sadly out of stock again) that I believe lead to him being approached for Buster!

Hi 'Worst Enemy' Strip is a particular highlight of FutureQuake 2020 - it really suits his style and allows him to have some fun!

FQ2020 in the FQP Shop!

broodblik

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 24 August, 2020, 04:34:01 PM
Yup, Ed has also done a handful of strips for FQP, including a rather superb short in Zarjaz 30 (now sadly out of stock again) that I believe lead to him being approached for Buster!

Hi 'Worst Enemy' Strip is a particular highlight of FutureQuake 2020 - it really suits his style and allows him to have some fun!

FQ2020 in the FQP Shop!

I see it is available on Comixoloy and will give it a go. Just a question are there any plans on bringing Zarjaz to Comixology ?

Bolt-01

Hi Broodblik - Rebellion would prefer Zarjaz & Dogbreath to 'not' be available digitally. If this changes and the comics do become available then I (or whomever is running the fanzines then) will share the news!

broodblik

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue supporting you guys by buying FutureQuake via Comixology

Bolt-01

broodblik

From the webstore ready to pre-order the latest cover for Trigan Empire Volume 2:

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/RCA-B0066

Tjm86

TE2: nice.

Just waiting on the hardback.

Don't fail us Rebellion!

broodblik

Tjm86

Tidy.

Wasn't there when I looked earlier.

Thank you for that.

Ordered.