TordelBack

Quote from: The Cosh on 23 March, 2011, 01:43:07 PM
Fuckin' 'ell!

QuoteHe returned Test-best figures of 7-79

I'd like to have seen that!

Something Fishy

RIP.

Dandontdare

Blues legend Pinetop Perkins aged 97. There's precious few of the old delta bluesmen left now.

Adrian Bamforth

I tried to watch Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolfe a while back. Now I likme plays and the performances were powerful but the overlong overindulgent unrealistic rambling just made it unwatchable in the end and I gave up. The characters were so drunk it was hard to like any of them. Is it just me?

Fergus

I know I'm several months late, but this post is for locustsofdeath.  I am an old friend of Cass Rismiller's, who lost touch with her, and just found out about her passing yesterday, in the process of trying to get back in touch with her.  I have, unfortunately, been unable to find out anything about the cause of her untimely death, and I was hoping you could shed some light on that, for me.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Fergus

locustsofdeath!

PM'd you, Fergus.

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Daveycandlish

Farley Granger - star of Rope and Strangers on a Train

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12894264
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!