Main Menu

PROG 1451... STALKING ON THE MOON!

Started by ARRISARRIS, 08 August, 2005, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzBuck Fuzz

nope, not just you Wod, I have an odd approach to my 2000AD reading.

What I do is wait until there's about ?30's worth straining the shelves of my newsagent (they've changed the way they store magazines twice to accomodate my strange behaviour)before I collect them and O.D. on the thrill power contained therein. It usually takes a few days for me to recover. I share my story with you as a warning to other Squax-Dec-Thargo as an illustration of the dangers of thrillpower and point out that it has taken many years of soul searching and long nights of self denial before I was able to digest it in this fashion. Younger, less hardenned squax should beware the mighty pages.

I'd also like to defend cover 412 (shown way up there above). The image of a three-eyed alien behind the japanese-remiscent style porcaline mask has haunted me for many years. I am amazed it wasn't banned at the time for exposing the thinly-veiled alien lizard conspiracy that controls our major politicians. The reason it didn't, of course, is because they have six eyes. We can only be thankful that we got to see it at all.