Main Menu

Designing new Heroclix

Started by Grant Goggans, 07 November, 2003, 09:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

I've been having a lot of fun at hcrealms.com designing proposed dials for some 2000 AD Heroclix which I think they should make.  I've coined my 2000 AD-only expansion "Thrillpower" and I've added a daily proposal for eleven of the thirty-eight characters in the expansion, including a mix of generic types (similar to the "Brit-City Judge" we already have), big guns like Rogue Trooper, Max Winwood and Ishmael Cord, supporting characters and enemies like Psi-Judge Janus, Chopper and Fink Angel, two ABC Warriors (out of an eventual six), and, in proud WizKids tradition, I'm including one or two "they made a Heroclix out of HIM?!" figs, like, er, Inspector Raam.

Anyway, if you'd like to see them, visit this forum and dig around.  (You'll also see a couple of "Character creation" threads for Hammerstein and Joe Pineapples that got some negative criticism before I really knew what I was doing...)

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=47

Now, if we could only get WizKids to actually make the darn things... and I'd still love to know what Rebellion has heard about a possible Indy expansion!  CrossGen has been hinting that Sophie and Simon Archard will be in a new set.  What have you guys heard?

--Grant

Link: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=47" target="_blank">HC Realms' Dreams & Desires Forum

Mangamax

Nice work. Would be nice to see a Zenith, some East Meg Judges, Slaine, Orlock and - very unlikely but i'd love it - Artie Gruber
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

DavidXBrunt

The Gronk is probably highest on my list. There's no medic in the 2k range, so it would be usefull. Maybe McNulty as well, so that the Stronty team could be a suitable impressive force.

A V.C. would be handy too, adding flight to the mix.

Grant Goggans

Oooh, Artie Gruber would be a good one for the "what the-?" file.  I'll actually be doing dials for two of your suggestions in the next couple of weeks.  Shame they can't be made in reality yet!

Mangamax

What about a Mach 1. Very fast very tough very strong
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Grant Goggans

Yes - him I have planned, and an LE John Probe who hasn't been activated by compu-puncture hyper-power yet and has no super powers!

Al_Ewing

Angel - he can fly y'know. Nice and cheap too.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Devons Daddy

The gronk
oh yes, a medic for the team. just what is called for,and surely the angle gang have to be in the wish list.even if we only get The Mean machine

great title name as well. Thrill power,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

petemaskreplica