Main Menu

Lawless vol 5 - Ballots over Badrock - August 2024

Started by Dash Decent, 30 November, 2023, 07:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Lawless Book Five: Ballots Over Badrock - Paperback, 128 pages, 1st August 2024

VOTE METTA FOR BETTA!

As Marshal of Badrock, Metta Lawson saved the town she has come to love from being annihilated by the corrupt corporation Munce Inc., established it as a thriving haven of free trade, and brokered an uneasy peace with the enigmatic Zhind race. Now, having resigned her position as Marshal, Metta faces a new kind of fight, a political battle for the mayorship of Badrock.

But without Metta enforcing the law, things aren't looking good for Badrock. The mysterious Mr Roke continues to establish a hold over the citizens of the town through his protection racket, the town's major employer, Getz, is conducting shady experiments with potentially disastrous consequences, and the SJS continues to work to undermine the fragile balance that Lawson managed to establish before her resignation.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

hellscrape

Chiming in as a reader who was initially not interested in this series at all, despite the glowing reviews, let me just say... I was wrong. So very wrong. This series is objectively fantastic and I cannot wait for volume 5!!! Do yourself a favor and devour this series if you have not, already.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: hellscrape on 30 November, 2023, 03:46:58 PMChiming in as a reader who was initially not interested in this series at all, despite the glowing reviews, let me just say... I was wrong. So very wrong. This series is objectively fantastic and I cannot wait for volume 5!!! Do yourself a favor and devour this series if you have not, already.

Testify brother. You've seen the light. Hallelujah!

broodblik

This has been constantly being the top thrill in the meg, the meg felt empty without this in it.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

levers

Finally the 5th volume is coming out! 2023 certainly felt like a barren year with no Lawless or even Brink TPBs for that matter!